Mega Monday - Season Ticket Holders Event

James

Administrator
We've already survived Brent Pope, the Master of Hyperbole, where every signing was the biggest and most exciting and even the least item of news was the biggest and most exciting ever. I'm willing to cut Todd some slack on this one. I suspect the club have something good up their collective sleeves.

Devil_Abroad

Well I hope they do or we're going to have to wear some protective clothing for the mass response on here on Tuesday morning :)

Still can't understand why some comment in a negative way even before they've heard the news.

Chill out until Monday night

Unless one of the Penguins or Sharks has been signed I will not be happy! :p

(Steve reads this occasionally right?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WD59

terry hunt said:
Has the BBT been pulled down yet.

I just wondered what the parking situation is like at the moment
Maybe that's the exciting bit. Todd asks us to go outside and he presses a button that destroys it :)

Confirmation that Piggott Culli and Herv would also be back. Mike Will has been replaced with GB goalie Tom Murdy.

They will be having Richies testimonial in October and also retiring Voth jersey in October. Pretty much it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sheincar

Had several designs proposed for new shirts but club didn't like any of them so back to drawing board.
There will be mini ST for the pre season games.
Hoping to organise 1 more European team for pre season game.

It's 5.30 am Tuesday and I got up specially to read who the Mega signings might be. !! Been waiting all week for this !!
Rather miss-led I'm afraid this time.
Going back to bed !!

jimmy snels

So our three forwards we just signed they scored 20 goals in 168 appearances between them last year... mega monday was more like misled monday.

Nothing against the players but this hype suggested more than this.

Gazza272

Wow.

I knew our club had come far, but i never thought the memories would be this short.

There's a time when we would have spent an off season sweating about losing guys like Culligan and Hervato.

I also really like the standard of back up netminder we have.

The only downsides to last night, were IAW related.