Mega Monday - Season Ticket Holders Event

voth26

Any one know if the new signings will be announced by video link like last time or just announced in name only!!. I'm hoping for some new new signings

Devil_Abroad

Think it might be a mixture - returning Brit - Imports staying - and maybe one or two big new signings - well that's my shopping list :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Sounds like a interesting night, hopefully some big signings announced, can't see it being for season ticket holders only, at a set venue if it ain't some pretty neat announcements. Hopefully we have a good turnout, always nice to return to our new gaff. So stroll on Monday, let's hope for a HAPPY HOCKEY DAY.

SteveKing

I actually don't even know who we're announcing on Monday so I'm excited to see as well. All I can tell you is that the off season is going very well but we've still got some work to do on a couple of key positions.

I may have to run a contest to award a signed jersey to the fan that guesses our last two signings just to brake up the boredom. I did that last year and you people failed miserably. Hopefully you've smartened up!

How could August possibly take this long to come?

Chris

Administrator
If you're going to do that Steve, start a new thread for it so we can sticky it and update as winners are announced (definitely winners this offseason hah!) :D

Devil_Abroad

Chris said:
If you're going to do that Steve, start a new thread for it so we can sticky it and update as winners are announced (definitely winners this offseason hah!) :D
you have a clue? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

SteveKing said:
I actually don't even know who we're announcing on Monday so I'm excited to see as well. All I can tell you is that the off season is going very well but we've still got some work to do on a couple of key positions.

I may have to run a contest to award a signed jersey to the fan that guesses our last two signings just to brake up the boredom. I did that last year and you people failed miserably. Hopefully you've smartened up!

Okay my guess is a forward and a D Man, does that win it. ?????

SteveKing

That's a deal. Once we've announced all but two of our players, I'll start a thread asking for predictions and whoever guesses both correctly will get a jersey signed by both of those players. As for clues, I'll probably give some but given my fiendish mind, they'll probably do more harm than good!

mazza03

SteveKing said:

I'm never any good at guessing :cry: