McMorrow

Gazza272

If ever there was a video to sum up Mcmorrow.

First class guy

Clueless hockey player.

Quite a valuble video to highlight those facts.

LOL ah you have to love him, he does keep you entertained thats for sure. He really was obsessed about brad not wanting a fight hey. I wonder how many times the name brad voth was mentioned in that video.

Koop11

The guy is a character for sure. I think he’s great for the league. More McMorrow’s needed in the Elite I think.

Chris

Administrator
Brilliant video, as much as I hate him on the ice he seems to be a proper character, he knows he's here to do one job and he's doing that, quite successfully so far as well.

Chris.

A

Anonymous

Perhaps he would of been happy for Vother to attack him from behind like a girlie coward! :lol:

drainage

If I thought he knew what irony was I'd suspect he was being ironic !! Like everyone says hes good for the game - off ice !!

Am sure he has a heart of gold - its his brain I wonder about !!

A

Anonymous

I dont want to sound like Victor Meldrew but what he's like off-ice to me isn't relevant, what he's like on-ice is, a jerk !!

drainage

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
what does McMorrow and crew say about the game tonight then? a 4-1 Loss and Voth gave him a good scrap tonight,
I guess getting Brad binned for 17 mins earned his salary !!! But getting Mcmorrow in bin doesnt have same effect as Brad in bin so for my money let Mcmorrow carry on ALONE let him shadow box!

drainage said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
what does McMorrow and crew say about the game tonight then? a 4-1 Loss and Voth gave him a good scrap tonight,
I guess getting Brad binned for 17 mins earned his salary !!! But getting Mcmorrow in bin doesnt have same effect as Brad in bin so for my money let Mcmorrow carry on ALONE !
we scored twice while Voth was in the bin, so mcmorrow may have done his job but how can his job be affective when his team dont play?

but yes mcmorrow isnt worth being binned for as he is no use on or off the ice.

drainage

yes mcmorrow isnt worth being binned for as he is no use on or off the ice.
That was my point - Brad is more effective on ice than Mcmorrow so him getting binned for 17 (even tho he did start it)was always likely to be more of an impact on us.

Lead legs would hardly be missed

Like him or loath him McMorrow certainly creates an atmosphere in our rink which at times is badly needed. There is never a dull moment and he is certainly quite a character. How many visiting players take the time to "high five" fans? Not many - if any, and tonight McMorrow made the time and even played with a certain Lewis Stevens going back and for and making that young boys night.

He makes visits from Belfast well worth watching, but us winning always helps :D

I agree as much as I like to shout at him, he is good for the game and I know I would love him if he played for us, the way he went and gave lucy-fur a hug and then spent time high five'ing the kids that shows that he does have a nice side to him and all the bravado is just him trying to get a psychological edge. Plus I think he will be quieter on the fighting side as Brad has his number now, dont let him take off the helmet and wait at center ice get in close and hammer him so he cant set-up

voth26

really really disapointed by the comment taffy made used to have a big respect for him now he's just an arse, maybe he would care to tell bard to his face that he's afraid of his shadow!! :x :x , also think mcdonkey need's brad more than brad needs him because if mcdonkey aint fighting brad or who ever he aint got a job.

Wannabe2

Got no time for him myself, think he is just another version of Sharpe, he does what he does as he does zilch on the ice, am i glad he plays for Belfast yes as they play an import down, total joke.

I really can't stand him, in any way, shape or form. 1 goal, 1 assist so far this season compared to Voth's 9 and 14.

I really can't see why any Elite league team would want him. A total waste of an import slot. I know people think he's "a character" but we could get the same effect by signing a local comedian to the roster.