Match Night Live

kettdevil1

MNL has become an institution in my house... people now know not to phone when it is running...

Great service and I loved the comments about Stevie and crosswords!

mazza03

Ditto to all the comments keep it up guys it was my saver when the snow was around and the coward in me won (don't like driving in snow) more of the same please. (not the snow) :lol: :lol:

ASHIPP

Re: Re: Match Night Live

kettdevil1 said:
skippy said:
samidevils said:
Heard Matt Miller is Coventry bound to replace Fussey?
Poor Coventry..
Poor opposition netminders.... ;)

According to CHL forums, he has been traded by Mississippi to the Dayton Gems? :? Will he be joining Coventry in time for their next game against Nottingham? :lol:

Chris

Administrator
Thanks to everyone who's said thanks :p

Not quite sure why Miller is a topic of conversation in this thread, unless he's a secret texter from one of these far flung rinks :p

What James said though, there are so many people who've helped up with MNL the past 2 seasons and now into this one I can't really mention them all here, but we're glad you're enjoying the service :)

We've covered 39 of the 40 games the Devils have played so far this season and we're hoping/planning on covering them all until the season is over \o/

So yes, thanks to everyone who is/has been a part and long may it continue, even if we are "disgustingly biased" at times :D

Chris.

TheStub

Apparently Clare meant to quote DaytonDevil and was trying to point out that Miller was moving closer to him...and she quite liked Miller in a non hockey way, if you get my drift.

Blame her work draconian internet policy for lack of edit, reply or clarification.

Indeed. I get thrown off the Internet at precisely 1.30pm regardless of whether I'm in the middle of something! Its because I saw Dayton Devils post and only 10 mins earlier had seen Matt's Facebook location change to Dayton, Ohio!

It seems he's been waivered and traded between about 4 teams already this season.

On topic - YAY for MNL! I can't imagine a world without it ....mainly because I never have been without it in conjuction with watching ice hockey haha!

MNL is awesome. Especially as it gives me something to do when the likes of Strictly and Dancing on Ice are on! I'm often shouting downstairs to the misses on updates and jumping around when GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL appears - espeically on Wed when that appeared frequently in the Steelers game!

Thanks MNL and all those who help keep it going :D

ASHIPP

You can forget TCW, SNL and all the others.......there is only ONE service worth tuning into (night shift allowing!), and that's Match Night Live. :cool: Well done and thankyou to everyone involved in this fantastic service for the non-travelling Red Army. Long may it continue - great job. :D