Match Night Live

Thread starter #1
Just want to say thank you to everyone involved in Match Night Live. Although it helps when we're winning, it really is good. Im glad it's available!

Thanks y'all!

Ger-Devils

I need a new battery as it keeps dying on me when updating!!! Frustrating as hell.

Good work by the boys who run the forum and OJ who helps with the service on game night

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing job everyone does on it! You've really helped two overseas Devils still feel like part of it all - although I'm really looking forward to using you just for away games when we move home for good in Feb, just in time for Devils v Steelers :)

hi to all i go to most home games to watch devils and only lately found out about mnl which i now use for when the guys play away and find it fantastic so like to help out by maybe adding some game info when i go to matches but how do i do this not really sure can someone let me know i would be more than willing to send in some match info from games i go to

wildthing74

karlhock said:
hi to all i go to most home games to watch devils and only lately found out about mnl which i now use for when the guys play away and find it fantastic so like to help out by maybe adding some game info when i go to matches but how do i do this not really sure can someone let me know i would be more than willing to send in some match info from games i go to
I do updates from the game and you text OJ(Nott Simpson) or Chris depending on who is hosting.Send them both a pm to get their mobile,I'm sure they would be happy to have you onboard.

Skippy

karlhock said:
Cool that you want to helop out.

If you drop the guys an email they will be in touch. Email here matchnightlive@gmail.com

James

Administrator
Well done to everyone who makes it happen. It really is a collaborative effort. I think I'm right in saying last night was our biggest ever viewing attendance with 1800+ unique users logging in. Even the official Devils facebook updates were cut and paste from MNL last night :) (spelling mistakes and all)

TheStub

James said:
Well done to everyone who makes it happen. It really is a collaborative effort. I think I'm right in saying last night was our biggest ever viewing attendance with 1800+ unique users logging in. Even the official Devils facebook updates were cut and paste from MNL last night :) (spelling mistakes and all)
It was nice of them to acknowledge the fact as well.

The more that the information gets around the better - people want to know what's happening, either from headline updates to closer to play by play stuff (ala MNL ;) )

Mind you, last night it got a bit boring text "Devils camped in Steelers zone" :lol: