Lord Andrew signs for Devils

KaneDevils

There's little wrong with commenting on a player that we haven't yet seen play, as long as it's done constructively.
going on stats and vids is all well and good but it doesn't tell the whole story.

Did anyone think Stuuu and Tylor would be as good as they have been/were going on just stats/vids?

Nope. Let's wait and see and give the bloke a chance. ;)

Welshy74

KaneDevils said:
There's little wrong with commenting on a player that we haven't yet seen play, as long as it's done constructively.
going on stats and vids is all well and good but it doesn't tell the whole story.

Did anyone think Stuuu and Tylor would be as good as they have been/were going on just stats/vids?

Nope. Let's wait and see and give the bloke a chance. ;)
+1

Slartibartfast

I had a read of Riesersees' forum to see what they think of Lord. Like any forum there are some calling for all their imports to go but the majority wanted to keep him.
He is described as a workhorse and a fighter (although I think the word 'kampfer' can be interpreted as someone who fights or someone who battles hard for the puck).

They say he is not a very technical player and not a scorer but a great team player.

I think he would fit well with Mac and Blight. Lord can battle and check and Chris and Mac can pop the goals in. Lord was also on the first line for Riessersee.

He certainly sounds like he will fit well with the Devils.

ASHIPP

Slartibartfast said:
I had a read of Riesersees' forum to see what they think of Lord. Like any forum there are some calling for all their imports to go but the majority wanted to keep him.
He is described as a workhorse and a fighter (although I think the word 'kampfer' can be interpreted as someone who fights or someone who battles hard for the puck).

They say he is not a very technical player and not a scorer but a great team player.

I think he would fit well with Mac and Blight. Lord can battle and check and Chris and Mac can pop the goals in. Lord was also on the first line for Riessersee.

He certainly sounds like he will fit well with the Devils.
Andrew looks like he could play a similar role to Brandon Benedict from Panthers....hardworking, supportive battler who provides the aggression on that line, rescues the puck for the goalscorers.......and puts up a fair few points himself.