Lord Andrew signs for Devils

Rempel16

Brilliant James!

Looks a good signing and if he isn't our main source of toughness then it's good to know that we have some abrasive quality backing up the main guy.

In terms of playing, he should be able to add a little to our secondary scoring and his stats certainly suggest he could go a point-per-game in this league, which, added to a strong forecheck, would be good enough for me.

ASHIPP

Welcome to Cardiff Andrew.

A winger who plays a physical game and can chip in with points. Just what we need! A player with a variety of experience at all levels......and leadership qualities previously holding the 'c' and 'A'.
:D

DevilDom

devils2001uk said:
Hope he plays better than he fights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
He looked ok to me. Its not all about who gets the take down.

Looks an upgrade on Gimblett anyway.

Gaz G

As above. It seems he is game. He has fought Lepine and Olsson a few times. Not bad points production either. Will be interesting to see how he is used. It seems the report suggests that we will be signing another guy as our main fighter leaving Andrew to step up when needed but primarilly concentrate on putting points up. Don't really know how he has been used at other clubs but if he was a main enforcer I would expect his points to rise this year.

ASHIPP

Clearly says in article that Andrew will not be the team's main enforcer. But he will add much needed toughness and add some points. With his experience and leadership qualities he will be a strong character.

seems abit of a punchbag...

but for me thats fine!
would i have him as my only tough guy.... not at all.

seen alot of footage on this guy, he knows the game and always plays for the badge.... to me a vital trait that isnt taught,

looking forward to seeing him dress for us and see what he brings, im sure G has some scheme up his sleeve for him :D

Tyke Devil

DevilDom said:
devils2001uk said:
Hope he plays better than he fights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
He looked ok to me. Its not all about who gets the take down.

Looks an upgrade on Gimblett anyway.
I agree..didn't see Keefe land much (if anything) in that fight.

"Thank the Lord!"

At first glance looks like a useful signing.

New Rink...New Roster....Happy Days! :D

Why can't certain fans keep their negative words to them selves and leave the signing and searching of new players to G and franny would you want to sign for a team if already fans are saying negative things about you
Welcome Andrew To the Devils team I'm sure you will be a fans favourite and a big hit at the club :Banana