Latest rink update

wildthing74

Like been said until you go inside you can't appreciate how incredible this facility is and the pictures defiantly don't do it justice. I'm so proud of it and to know it's ours and everybody visiting will be jealous of it. I honestly think having been to every rink/arena in this league counties times it will be the best in the league to watch hockey by far.Ok some arenas are bigger but usually half empty and at times soul less with this size facility and full it will be incredible.

Must admit having been next door it was a little deflating going back to watch in the BBT!

mazza03

terry hunt said:
The ice looks amazing i wonder how our players will cope skating on an even surface.

No lumps ,holes,soft patches to deal with.
Is it iced yet, I don't think they've finished painting, But hey I could be wrong.....It has been known. :lol:

James

Administrator
They were flooding over the lines when we were there earlier. So some more layers of ice, then the adverts then the final layers of ice on top.

Tinkyadrian said:
Ye I noticed the phone signal I'm on EE and there was none at all. This could make MNL really difficult as well as keeping up to date with scores around the league.
Strange, I'm with EE and had no problem making phone calls and a video call whilst in the building.

Koop11

No signal for me on EE. Hopefully they can get some Wifi up and running.

The facility is something to be proud of. The future is very bright indeed (just like the arena!). I’m pleased with my seat and its view but what struck me was how good the views were from almost everywhere, having sat in a number of seats.

There will be a big onus on fans to bring the atmosphere over from the BBT which will be much tougher in a larger concrete build. More drums, clappers and vocal fans will do a lot for that cause.

Milky

I'm on O2. Was stood at the back of blocks 1/2 by the entrance to the bar and no signal. To be fair that was the only time I checked though. Having said that I'm sitting in Block 20 so I doubt the signal will improve over that short distance. ;:|

I heard a rumour there were no plans for public wifi in the building but I'd rather we ask Chris Hartrey about that.