Ladies Night 2010

Foxy said:
Problem is when the meal is luke warm and mediocre at best then yes i would object to paying £35 for a meal regardless of where im sitting.
You genuinely believe £35 is too much money for a three course meal? Regardless of venue, type of food and quality of entertainment?

Jeez... I will happily spend £35 a head on a decent meal out (without entertainment!) and think nothing of it :? Do I have a skewed sense of the value of money or something?

Anyway! Everybody looking forward to Ladies Night, or is it being boycotted this year!?!!?! :lol: :lol:

Sheincar

Clare said:
Foxy said:
Problem is when the meal is luke warm and mediocre at best then yes i would object to paying £35 for a meal regardless of where im sitting.
You genuinely believe £35 is too much money for a three course meal? Regardless of venue, type of food and quality of entertainment?

Jeez... I will happily spend £35 a head on a decent meal out (without entertainment!) and think nothing of it :? Do I have a skewed sense of the value of money or something? YES

Anyway! Everybody looking forward to Ladies Night, or is it being boycotted this year!?!!?! :lol: :lol:
On the basis that it's not sold out when there's normally a waiting list from the 1st week after the date's announced I guess that a lot of people are not going who normally would.