Kenton returns for 2012/13

bringing back 'Special K' - that is what we need! two big signings very early this summer - G is on it. Securing a top line d-man - dont know of any other clubs who have done that yet?? :cool:

jimmy snels

happy happy happy days!! welcome back to my player of the year! great re signing IMO. may i also add there isnt a slightly negative comment on this thread so it proves we can play nice and agree on some things :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Id rather have Kenton be our 'Special K' than saying 'Cheerios' anytime soon! Just shows his consistency and impression he has made on all the fans - he is a player we can all agree on!

Glad hes back!! We need a solid D! I also heard Kenton was offered a place with the Steelers... but he has a gf down here (a sure way to keep a player lol find them a cardiff bird!!)

ASHIPP

Awesome, awesome news! Must go away more often for a holiday if there is news like this to come back to! ;)

Kenton is a class player - he's got the lot - speed, timing, experience and the grittiness to battle for everything. A player who gives everything, every shift. A great role model for the young guys too. Welcome back, K.