Kenton returns for 2012/13

Bang tidy news.

With the Devils announcing news players at this rate (2 in one week) by the time September comes we'll nearly have half the number of players that the Giants had on their books this season!! :lol:

rocketbob

Great news. With all the rumours of Kenton signing for the Steelers, I was getting worried. Awesome D-man with great offensive upside too. Welcome back Kenton. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Amazing news, its going to be tough for any team to score on the devils in 2012-2013.
Get Mark Smith signed up pronto!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Koop11

Fantastic re-signing. Best offensive dman in the league this year for me. Welcome back Kenton. More of the same please.

Finny

Delighted to see Kenton back. Solid defenceman who can also chip in with goals at the other end.

2 signings so far and very happy with both of them!

Wannabe2

This really is great news for the club, for the coach, and certainly for the fans, Kenton is one class act, huge welcome back Kenton well pleased mate.

Ger-Devils

Big signing for us! He's a nuisance with the stick behind the net and players know after each shift they're in a battle with him. Also dangerous from the blueline with some decent points again this year.

Time to get his brother signed up for another year

drainage

Very happy closed season (so far !!) more than happy to see Kenton back !

Now wish I had the name of the Steelers fan who stopped us outside the Castle and said Kenton had signed for them !! He knew someone from the office you see !!

That said same fan sat in garden of the Castle last year and said they had signed Weller !

His friend said Jordan Fox wasnt playing as had gone home to States ....ooops there goes another fact !

I spot a theme - Steeler fans/pub/drink :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great News, and will send a very positive message accross to the other players we are all praying for.
:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle