Just got back from Sheffield

Thread starter #1
What a day we have had. Everything went according to plan and the result as well. The 200 or so Devils fans were magnificent throughout the game. What character and guts this team has got is amazing. What would we be like if we had a full bench every week.

Big thanks to the fans on the bus you were great, except for Bubbles and his singing. On the next trip you are in the toilet, with it being locked from the outside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris

Administrator
Another ace away trip :)

Thanks to you Bob for organising another trip!

Thanks to all the fellow fans on the bus who were ace on the bus, and in the arena, probably one of the best away games i've been to.

Roll on the next one :D

Chris.

Thread starter #3
Really enjoyed myself. A big thanks to the Panthers fans who supported us and there were a few Giants fans who were in our block as well shouting for us.

Ger-Devils

Bob the Driver said:
What a day we have had. Everything went according to plan and the result as well. The 200 or so Devils fans were magnificent throughout the game. What character and guts this team has got is amazing. What would we be like if we had a full bench every week.

Big thanks to the fans on the bus you were great, except for Bubbles and his singing. On the next trip you are in the toilet, with it being locked from the outside. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must have a sing song on the way back after a long trip! We always do on city buses even though they get annoying at times!

I actually left a message on here about 12 midday asking what time you were leaving but you must have left as no reply! I would have gone but thought I can't miss the city!

Thanks Bob for a cracking day out, can't wait fot the next one, i knew drinking all that booze wasn't a good idea though, by the way, who threw the handbag on the ice at the end? :roll:

Handbag? There was more than 1 wasn't there?!
Amazing day..had a really good time,good laugh and definately have to go to Sheffield in March even if Simmsys voice does go right through me!
Cheers Bob! Much appreciated.
See you all down the rink in about an hour! :D

Ryan and Steve threw their handbags onto the ice, a present for Finnerty and Lehman :)
Thanks Bob for organising the day, top drawer again, I'm paying for it now though, I'm still in bed dying with the hangover from hell, won't even make the game tonight!!
And Bob, Bubbles says he's bringing some Karaoke DVDs next trip just for you ;-)

James

Administrator
thedevilsvoice said:
Brilliant trip and result.
Just hope its not true about bubbles bringing karaoke :D
As long as it doesn't have 'Flower of Scotland' on there we might be ok. Couldn't stand another 11 hours of that :)

Bob the Driver said:
Shall we ban Bubbles from future trips if he insists on singing or shall we get some (very) wide sticky tape. :lol: :lol:
I think we should get some very very very wide sticky tape :lol: but then he would still try to get it off as he wouldn't shut up all the way there and all the way back :lol:

Bubbles, January will have ended by the time of the next trip and Max will be able to have a drink again! I will happily join you in the drinkathon and karaoke, i have heard the people want a duet!

Max

Don't worry, I've organised my own coach for next time, on my coach there will be plenty of drinking and singing, it's nearly full, only party animals may request a place. Definitely no Grumpy ones allowed!! :p
Oh got to go, got to answer the phone, Latullipe and MacIver requesting a place on the coach. Rhys and Gareth I've already booked your places ;-D