Just got back from Sheffield

bubbles said:
Don't worry, I've organised my own coach for next time, on my coach there will be plenty of drinking and singing, it's nearly full, only party animals may request a place. Definitely no Grumpy ones allowed!! :p
Oh got to go, got to answer the phone, Latullipe and MacIver requesting a place on the coach. Rhys and Gareth I've already booked your places ;-D
Hi Bubbles, Grumpy won't be going on your coach as we will be going on Bobs coach sorry :lol: :lol:

bobs just phones me and said he's coming on mine now. Hangon I've got 49 mesages on the voice mail and they all want to get off bobs bus and come on mine now. hahahaha :D :lol: :) ;)

bubbles said:
bobs just phones me and said he's coming on mine now. Hangon I've got 49 mesages on the voice mail and they all want to get off bobs bus and come on mine now. hahahaha :D :lol: :) ;)

I hope your not driving it!!!! :eek: :lol: :roll:

Thread starter #24
How can you drive a bus with a can in both hands.!!!! :lol: :lol:

ps

17 booked for Coventry all ready and most want to go and watch the rugby in the pub as well.

you need to go to scream to watch it. best pub in town to watch the rugby. only problem you'll have is that coventry will want football on every wherre, but scream is best bet. It falls on the wrong weekend as i will already be in Chaventry.