January signings

ASHIPP

But Steelers have found a winning formula recently. Question is who would sit out with the additional import. Mind you seem to remember Steelers imploding towards the end of last season when they added imports during a winning streak!

JK would be a fantastic asset wherever he goes....as long as he is played. A game changer that our team could really benefit from.

Pleased with this. Should be a good addition but also shows directors are willing to try and turn it around ... easy option would have been to say "we had a good start, but we've had too many injuries/not enough Brits/been found out ... oh well ... it's been fun ... lets start saving for next year".

kettdevil1

Rempel16 said:
Ulmer would score for fun alongside Macrae, but i don't think we'd stand a chance of getting him unfortunately.
I know they say never go back but.......... would sign him immediately. One of the best we have ever had and still scoring for fun.

rolf

I don't think the bbt is what taks the fight out of the beast, it appears putting on a devils shirt provokes most refs to penalise them for anything/everything and then the farcical disciplinary committee does the rest..............still seething over the Cov game in November.

Also didn't Michel get summat like 6 games for a sucker punch in a devils shirt yet can apparently slap a few Hul fans for free whilst in a squeelers - must be camo or summat.

Welshy74

rolf said:
I don't think the bbt is what taks the fight out of the beast, it appears putting on a devils shirt provokes most refs to penalise them for anything/everything and then the farcical disciplinary committee does the rest..............still seething over the Cov game in November.

Also didn't Michel get summat like 6 games for a sucker punch in a devils shirt yet can apparently slap a few Hul fans for free whilst in a squeelers - must be camo or summat.
Ahh the power of the Simmsey!!!!!!! ;)