January signings

Finny

Clan appoint ex-NHL Ast Coach Paul Gardner as new Head Coach.
Krestanovich has as a result given his two weeks notice (and rumoured to be Sheffield bound).

DevilDom

Finny said:
Krestanovich has as a result given his two weeks notice (and rumoured to be Sheffield bound).
:shock: So would that give them a spare or do they already have a spare?

Wannabe2

DevilDom said:
Finny said:
:shock: So would that give them a spare or do they already have a spare?
Think they already have a spare myself if Jorgenson returns from injury.

Have Hope#35

Rempel16 said:
If only we had the money to offer Krestanovich a contract!!!!! Would be an excellent signing for any team in this league.
Completely agree, good work rate, tough, good leadership and he puts up good points!

Have Hope#35

skippy said:
Looking at Krestanovich's stats and he's not had a great season so far 33 points..
Not his best season agreed but that's still a pretty good points return! As Coach at Braehead he has had to deal with the revolving door that seems to have been installed at the club this season! Maybe at a new club where he can focus on just playing he'll show what he's capable of?

ASHIPP

Wow. What a fantastic opportunity this would be for the Cardiff Devils.....press releaaes say the club is still looking for a final import. Jordan is already over here so no paperwork or additional flight expenses. The guy is an absolute class player capable of far more than his statfs suggest. Remember he has been playing on unsettled lines without Jadend also covering defence. Steelers dont need yet another top class player...they are doi.ng a good enough job.

Imagine Krestanovich-Faulkner-Blight. What a line that would be......sadly just can't see it happening.
:D

ASHIPP

Finnerty says the balance, work ethic and team spirit are just right.....they have a winning formula so why upset that by introducing someone else.....unless they want to stop other clubs from signing a player of course! Can't see JK
being happy sitting out games....unless they release someone.

Apparently these rumours started on BIH with further imbellishment from that idiot Simms.

I can see someone of JK's class popping up in Belfast somehow.

kettdevil1

Hmmmmm I am not soo sure. Sheffield are third, some distance behind the Panthers and when have Sheffield ever been happy with this?

If Finner is happy with his team then I would be surprised, JK would add a lot to the Steelers - whenever I have seen them, they look short of inspiration and long on perspiration..... JK's backchecking may be lacking but he is a significnt offensive threat.