Ice hockey referee hit by fan during match

jimmy snels

let me know how safe you are when your swimming in the gower guys :lol:

thats only a joke so dont go mad, but i think a couple of good points from gaz have been made that your more likely to get into a violent situation if you look for it. this is where i say that ice hockey is great coz for me there have never been anyone 'looking for it'. until the segregation of fans and police presance in the hundreds aint required tho, i will stand by my statment i love hockey so much more :D

jimmy snels said:
let me know how safe you are when your swimming in the gower guys :lol:

thats only a joke so dont go mad :D
That's no joke, especially to the 4 x 14yr old lads who were picked on and forced into the sea by a group of 20..time to move on fella.

jimmy snels

u really found me saying fella to someone else offensive didnt u!??! i agree it was disgusting and reiterates my point to an extent how stupid mindless idiots can ruin stuff for everyone. im moving on. as this is a hockey forum and i was praising the hockey im a bit disturbed as to why iv spent the last two pages talking football and vow to stop it for the common good!! :lol:

Chris

Administrator
Can we get this back on topic please.

If no one has anything to say that is at least related to the first post or so, then don't bother replying.

Chris.