I apologise!!

Devil_Abroad

It's a team that needs a wake up call to step up and play, that's not a Devil, certainly not a Welsh way.

We are a nation that has always been an under dog on the world stage, but what sets us apart as Welsh is we will always try to win, with passion and pride.

Our history, the Devils history, the one I've witnessed of for over 20 yrs was lacking yesterday and this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really? [emoji15]

Devil_Abroad

I am a Taurean.

Steve, oh Steve you need to get to grips with your team. The way you and your team are treating fans is dreadful and I'm not standing up for it.

There are photos on Twitter of fans with their backs to the game, heads in their hands, the stress that your team are giving people. This week people are literally tearing their nails from there fingers, grey hairs are appearing far earlier than there age demands. Boots are having to stock larger quantities of dye just keep up with demand. At least they will be happy, but I'm not.

It's dreadful, you should be ashamed.

Do you read what you write before you post? [emoji85]

Devil_Abroad

All good, Electro. All in good fun as sports should be. You keep calling the team out and we'll keep proving you wrong!
I think I need to remember that English is my second language as I read into most of his posts as having a dig at players, coach, GM, Owners, IAW, Greenbank, and even all the other teams in the EIHL being so poor in quality that this Devils' team is sitting on top of the league.

E.D.S.

Ah my good friend Electro. Please consider Saturday a personal Christmas present from the Devils to you. It finally gave you a chance to feel vindicated for all of the impossibly negative banter that you feel obliged to enlighten us with on every thread! I just hope you don't have a birthday coming up so that we don't have to do that again!!!

In the meantime, yes I will gladly take a shootout win over our fiercest rivals, I will gladly take our in excess of 80% winning percentage, I will gladly take our inexperienced and one dimensional coach and our cast of slovenly misfits and see if any of these other miserable outfits can play at the 87% winning percentage that it will take to catch us and our miserable extra games that we've played. I am actually quite envious that the rest of your life must be of such incredible quality that this product just doesn't seem to measure up!

Now at least give us a smile!

Taxi for Electro. I think you just got "owned!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk