Has anyone seen any positives on the ice?

daz

Re: Has anyone seen any positives on the icanyonee?

anyone want to buy a season ticket lol I need company get in touch all welcome

jimmy snels

Thought plumton started season well. Marsh also.

Zamboni still working is number one tho. Also hicks and darnel not been there to often so far. I also enjoyed the lino slamming Higgins wwe style to the boards tonight. Play him instead of morrisette?

James

Administrator
Lacosta is looking great and getting better. It's quite a nice feeling to watch a 1 on 1 and not think ...here we go again.

Finny

LaCosta made a phenomenal double save in the third period that I couldn't believe didn't get more appreciation from the crowd. He'll be disappointed with the one that slipped through him but he had no chance with the other two.

Haven't got the best memory, but I can't remember being as bored as I have been at the last two games for a long time. I don't know what needs to change, but something to increase the excitement is needed. I'd rather be entertained than win, I whored most of the games we lost at the end of last year for example.

Fubar

bluedevil said:
Haven't got the best memory, but I can't remember being as bored as I have been at the last two games for a long time. I don't know what needs to change, but something to increase the excitement is needed. I'd rather be entertained than win, I whored most of the games we lost at the end of last year for example.

so the rumours ARE true then?

jimmy snels

Fubar said:
bluedevil said:

whats the going rate as iv been bored stiffless at times and could this could help.... so to speak :lol:

jimmy snels said:
Fubar said:
bluedevil said:

whats the going rate as iv been bored stiffless at times and could this could help.... so to speak :lol:
how much you charging :lol:

jimmy snels said:
Fubar said:
bluedevil said:

Put it up for discussion at the next stakeholders meeting, could be on to a financial winner here

D

Deleted member 1337

Ejercito Rojas said:
The U14's looked like they had proper coaching!
The devils should be 'helping' our sessions throughout the course of the season so maybe they will pick up a few things :) ;)

In answer to the thread question, no.
I am utterly and totally at my wits end with the team. I've seen nothing of promise, especially after last night.
I'm not even that confident with LaCosta, Belfast keeper seemed more at ease (though I appreciate that he wouldn't have had as many shots to save).
Nobody put their hand up last night, not even Ben who has been the player of the season so far for me.
Rubbish.
My £30 a month for my ticket seems an utter waste.