Has anyone seen any positives on the ice?

Lp 1

Nice to see some decent drumming though last night, better than the rest of the off ice entertainment anyway!

On ice, well.....

bluedevil said:
Haven't got the best memory, but I can't remember being as bored as I have been at the last two games for a long time. I don't know what needs to change, but something to increase the excitement is needed. I'd rather be entertained than win, I whored most of the games we lost at the end of last year for example.
How the hell does auto correct get enjoyed and whored mixed up?!

I hope Brent and PR aren't reading, it's not like them to pass up a money making scheme!

jimmy snels

bluedevil said:
bluedevil said:
Haven't got the best memory, but I can't remember being as bored as I have been at the last two games for a long time. I don't know what needs to change, but something to increase the excitement is needed. I'd rather be entertained than win, I whored most of the games we lost at the end of last year for example.
How the hell does auto correct get enjoyed and whored mixed up?!

I hope Brent and PR aren't reading, it's not like them to pass up a money making scheme!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ypu should be flattered you got more positive response from us than the teams been getting! Even PR couldn't bring in adult entertainment instead of toss the frizbee.... surely :shock:

Finny said:
LaCosta made a phenomenal double save in the third period that I couldn't believe didn't get more appreciation from the crowd. He'll be disappointed with the one that slipped through him.........
Maybe your second point influenced the first point.

bluedevil said:
Haven't got the best memory, but I can't remember being as bored as I have been at the last two games for a long time. I don't know what needs to change, but something to increase the excitement is needed. I'd rather be entertained than win,.......
My feelings exactly. It wasn't the results in the first few games. With our back-up goalies it was to be expected. But our dire play going forward has been awful. The most potent attacking opportunity should be the power play...but our's is pathetic.
Why when we had a 5 on 3 PP did we dump the puck from our blue line with no one chasing ??
Why when we have a 5 on 3 power play does a defender try to skate' coast to coast', gets dispossessed easily almost leading to a short handed goal. We've got 2 extra skaters for heaven's sake! But we haven't got a clue on how to set up around the opposition's goal. And if our luck's in and we do get 'set up' with puck possession, our players are so static that the defenders can easily block the shooting lanes.
I'm waiting for the time when, in the middle of our PP, Adams or Francis is going to call a Time Out and ask "Boys - What on earth's going on?"
If there's any response to this, please let it not be......."Don't worry, G and Franny will sort it out !" Our PP has been similar to this for years!!
Finally, thank goodness for Paul Ragan. He may be an astute businessman, he may have serious money......but given the flack he takes, even for the on ice performances from some........he sure has plenty of patience and determination too!