Hang the blessed DJ

Jones72

As this is apparently a requests thread (at least in part...leaving aside the public/private argument about who did/said what/when):

I always thought that Englebert Humperdinck's "Lesbian Seagull" would make an excellent hockey-night tune.

It would be great to hear it sometime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

ASHIPP

Mods - why is this turning into another thread hijacked by posters who want to talk about club politics past and present? Plenty of threads already about that!

Thought this one was inviting comments/suggestions/improvements to match night entertainment?

Sheincar

houdini said:
Jon said:
He hasn't got a season ticket he doesn't get paid.G is still part of our legacy i hope playing his music isn't an issue for anyone.
I beg to differ, I can mostly be found on game night by the DJ box. A few weeks ago I witnessed the 3 people (drummer and 2 mates) attempt to come in via the door by the DJ box. I don't know why but the steward turned them away, but all 3 of them flashed season tickets. One of them has told several people that their tickets are free for "drumming" and I know one of them personally. If this is not true then I suggest they keep their mouths shut????

Nobody should be on a freebie, do any of the match night volunteers get paid or season tickets etc?
I certainly never got paid nor did I get a free season ticket.

osh

ASHIPP said:
Mods - why is this turning into another thread hijacked by posters who want to talk about club politics past and present? Plenty of threads already about that!

Thought this one was inviting comments/suggestions/improvements to match night entertainment?

Have to agree with you ASHIPP. James, Chris & Paul, why don't you take your argument to pm's between yourselves ? I'm sure there are two sides to the story, but your attempts to points score off each other really is becoming a pain in the ring.

mazza03

Sheincar said:
houdini said:
Jon said:
He hasn't got a season ticket he doesn't get paid.G is still part of our legacy i hope playing his music isn't an issue for anyone.
I beg to differ, I can mostly be found on game night by the DJ box. A few weeks ago I witnessed the 3 people (drummer and 2 mates) attempt to come in via the door by the DJ box. I don't know why but the steward turned them away, but all 3 of them flashed season tickets. One of them has told several people that their tickets are free for "drumming" and I know one of them personally. If this is not true then I suggest they keep their mouths shut????

Nobody should be on a freebie, do any of the match night volunteers get paid or season tickets etc?
Neither did I.

Sheincar said:
houdini said:
Jon said:

I can confirm that none of my stewards get paid or get a free ticket for someone etc. As a matter of fact, the request has been turned down on many occasions.

sorry fans ,i cannot type, always had a pa for that, but the fact is music is not as good as past years.drummer is not much good,and not really wanted,,and i wonder what will be left when i return to cardiff boxing day,,,,

fenderbassman said:
sorry fans ,i cannot type, always had a pa for that, but the fact is music is not as good as past years.drummer is not much good,and not really wanted,,and i wonder what will be left when i return to cardiff boxing day,,,,
Well it's an opinion not fact. :)

A

Anonymous

fenderbassman said:
Yes, it's true darlin',,,,The PA always came in handy ;-0 I'll always support you my love, but I do like some of the songs the DJ plays,,,, That good looking drummer,,, I can't tell if she's any good,,,, Can we stay away and never return to Cardiff my love,,,,??

Ummmmm please can we have

"What does the fox say?"
"Gangham style"
Any S club 7, or even better S Club juniors.
Vengaboys
Aqua
And oh yeah anything Christmasy, it is NOVEMBER after all

See how that goes down :D ;)

Jon

samidevils said:
Ummmmm please can we have

"What does the fox say?"
"Gangham style"
Any S club 7, or even better S Club juniors.
Vengaboys
Aqua
And oh yeah anything Christmasy, it is NOVEMBER after all

See how that goes down :D ;)
Lol no. ;)

Jon

Jones72 said:
As this is apparently a requests thread (at least in part...leaving aside the public/private argument about who did/said what/when):

I always thought that Englebert Humperdinck's "Lesbian Seagull" would make an excellent hockey-night tune.

Lol it's horrific.

Temme

houdini said:
Jon said:

I sell SOHB tickets and occasionally drive the car on the ice during the period break. By brother drives the car every match on the ice and my mate sells tickets with me too (aberdevil). (I'm sure you've seen us.) my season ticket costs £260 (as a masters student)... Just the same as everyone else's. And we all pay the same.

We do it for the love of the club and support of the organisation.

Please do not drag us into this. The last thing we want is unnecessary grief when we're selling tickets and raising money for the club so that we can bring in these top quality players.

Please if you have any sort of agenda with the organisation or how it is run do not take it out on the volunteers. I'm sure there was no malice in your post but it appears to come across as a tad hostile.

Jones72

Jon said:
Jones72 said:

Lol it's horrific.
I take offence at that judgement...it's a lyrical masterpiece!