Glasgow Clan Suspensions

drainage

You want to calm down a bit.This player was a college student in 2013 in the USA in ALABAMA.
He has played pro hockey in 3 countries since then.I am pretty sure the countries concerned have extradition treaties in place so the US could have got him back anytime.The feminists have of course decided he is guilty so let the countries involved sort this out properly.I seem to recently recall a player suspended then did a runner for drug abuse and some on here made excuses for him.Dont forget one of our royals is pretty dodgy plus several MP's and there is no outcry about them.
Remember Alabama likes to execute people.He is lucky he is not black.I always thought the Welsh were more tolerant and waited for the facts to come out.
Feminists ? Pretty sure both male and females have slammed this signing by Clan. He has also basically admitted he did it . Playing hockey in other countries isn’t indicative of his innocence it’s a reflection that some don’t see what he did/was accused of being an issue.

tim78

Glad you see sense Terry... I blame the media.

An accusation is an accusation and has heinous the accusation and angry we feel to these acts, we know nothing let the professionals in that area deal with it and not be a witch hunt by the mob.

Swarley

An accusation is an accusation and has heinous the accusation and angry we feel to these acts, we know nothing let the professionals in that area deal with it and not be a witch hunt by the mob.
It's not an accusation it's a known fact and it's also documented in campus police reports.

If you watch the interview he did for clan they both play it off as an alleged incident which it wasn't, you don't get charged and a report made then flee the country to avoid prosecution if you're innocent.

It isn't a witch hunt by the mob its the hockey family taking a stand against scum bags like that being given the option to join our league.

Attachments

Martynwo

Post match Steve Dixon looked and sounded a deflated "head coach".
Really feel for him in this situation, on a bad run, needs new players and kinda picking up the pieces from previous regime

drainage

Given he basically admitted he did it and then fled the country I don’t think “the mob” are wrong! Totally agree an accusation is just that but he seems to have admitted it …. Also he could have stayed and faced the charges he chose not too. Not sure they are the acts of an innocent man but happy to be corrected

BostonBart22

Given he basically admitted he did it and then fled the country I don’t think “the mob” are wrong! Totally agree an accusation is just that but he seems to have admitted it …. Also he could have stayed and faced the charges he chose not too. Not sure they are the acts of an innocent man but happy to be corrected
Basically on the run, nobody has mentioned the poor victim in all this...shambles.

kettdevil1

I really do feel for Clan fans at the moment, this is a classic case of not reading the room. Reading between the lines, Chalmers appears to be moved sideways and Cameron stays, so..... basically no real change.

The whole situation was utterly predictable and I am amazed that nobody appears to be taking the blame here

Earnie

I also do feel for the Clan fans at the moment.
At the POFW they are in huge numbers and the greatest fun by far of any of the others .(incl. Cardiff)

kingmo19.1

I also do feel for the Clan fans at the moment.
At the POFW they are in huge numbers and the greatest fun by far of any of the others .(incl. Cardiff)
From experience, I can safely say the Clan fanbase would drink any other EIHL fan base under the table - and also under the table next to that :)