Glasgow Clan Suspensions

The_Stick_

Thread starter #1
Gareth Chalmers and Malcolm Cameron both suspended by the Clan, with an impending investigation after last nights events

Rempel16

They signed a player who was charged with rape in 2013 in the US and fled the country to Finland. Played for Ritton in Italy last season.

terry hunt

You want to calm down a bit.This player was a college student in 2013 in the USA in ALABAMA.
He has played pro hockey in 3 countries since then.I am pretty sure the countries concerned have extradition treaties in place so the US could have got him back anytime.The feminists have of course decided he is guilty so let the countries involved sort this out properly.I seem to recently recall a player suspended then did a runner for drug abuse and some on here made excuses for him.Dont forget one of our royals is pretty dodgy plus several MP's and there is no outcry about them.
Remember Alabama likes to execute people.He is lucky he is not black.I always thought the Welsh were more tolerant and waited for the facts to come out.

terry hunt

According to Wiki he was held on suspension of raping a fellow student in student halls.
He did a runner back home.The US police say if he returns to the US they will process the charges against him but have no intention of requesting extradition.

Swarley

He 'self deported'. They aren't looking to extradite him, but were he to return to the US a warrant will be issued for his arrest. The facts are out there, he's pretty much admitted guilt, it's certainly not the fault of the feminists
Given the seriousness of his actions and his own admission of guilt I'm baffled as to why anyone at clan would think he's an acceptable hire, from what I've found out the cost of extradition is out of the budget for the state which is why it's they have opted to pursue him again if he ever enters the states again.

And just so people are aware of what first degree means this shows the severe nature of his actions.

Attachments

The_Stick_

Thread starter #12
Chalmers and Cameron both knew about this players past, and still went ahead with recruiting him, Neil Black has suspended both of them after fans went absolutely apeshit on twitter last night and rightfully so.
Couldn’t have put it better my self. Cheers Swarley

Hedd Wyn John

From what's been written I'm surprised that he was able to get a work permit.
He's not been convicted of any offences but if there are charges against him in the US surely he would have had to declare that. The US has an extradition treaty with Finland and rape is a very serious charge so its interesting that they chose not to extradite him.

moggy#9

Read the threads in Twitter. From my understanding: extradition isn't an option due to cost to the prosecuting authority (if he returns he'll be prosecuted), he fled the us to avoid justice, I've seen a tweet which suggests he admitted what had happened, what is alleged is the most serious category of the charge.

BostonBart22

Given the seriousness of his actions and his own admission of guilt I'm baffled as to why anyone at clan would think he's an acceptable hire, from what I've found out the cost of extradition is out of the budget for the state which is why it's they have opted to pursue him again if he ever enters the states again.

And just so people are aware of what first degree means this shows the severe nature of his actions.
Banged to rights reading the post.. surley the 2 clan staff won't return.