Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

moggy#9

Absolutely.
Couldn’t give a monkey’s about the Olympics!
I can only assume front that comment that you don't understand how important Olympic qualification could be for the sport. Getting sponsors suddenly becomes easier. Getting TV coverage becomes a possibility. Funding gets unlocked for the sport. Developers become more interested in building facilities.

This is almost like the argument about preferring to watch Coventry to qualify European opposition. I just don't get it.

Great win tonight and fantastic, well-deserved successful weekend!

Side note - Marcus Crawford is the now second highest point scorer in the league at this stage of the season - as a defenceman that is insane!

Big shouts out too to Crandall who I thought was great yet again, I thought Alderson won some great battles this weekend and Ully/Arniel battled hard. Bowns again solid! Whole line up was great though - hope they celebrate well this evening. Bravo!

Hedd Wyn John

Good run of form, I was worried a couple of weeks back we'd drop to 3rd or 4th in the table. There's a looong way to go but I think we're starting to cement 2nd place. Nobody's catching Sheffield but we've known that for a while.

kristian

Great win tonight and fantastic, well-deserved successful weekend!

Side note - Marcus Crawford is the now second highest point scorer in the league at this stage of the season - as a defenceman that is insane!

Big shouts out too to Crandall who I thought was great yet again, I thought Alderson won some great battles this weekend and Ully/Arniel battled hard. Bowns again solid! Whole line up was great though - hope they celebrate well this evening. Bravo!
Flying back tonight GB boys got 1st day of camp tomorrow I believe

BostonBart22

Let's hope the rest of squad have a well earned rest as we could be 5 players short v blaze, and storm , 4 x gb players missing and potentially a few games ban for Barrow, obviously we will call up back up nettie and Harewood if available.

kettdevil1

Was Barrow hit bad. He was on the ice for a while and had the screens out also. But did skate off with out help in the end
It was a definite hit from behind but as far as I could see it was clumsy rather than vicious. There was no great speed to it and Friend seemed to crumple awkwardly but.... he didn't return so I wouldn't be surprised if Barrow sat for one

kettdevil1

for me that hit from Barrow warranted a 2 min minor. I've seen much worse get less, but obviously I hope Friend recovers quickly
I could be wrong but I don't think you can have a minor for hitting from behind, so I am not sure if this is possible..... it would be helpful if the EIHL rulebook was easily accessible so we can check however :)

Given the injury the penalty given was surely the only one that could be called.