Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

BostonBart22

Can see a bounceback from Belfast today, hopefully not, but we will do well for an ot point but it's gonna be tougher today's game., think whistle and bowns will start as well, seems like besko had his day now ..would've wanted a few back yesterday and the season tbh what I've seen on highlights reel., good luck boys ..

BostonBart22

We all know the lge is Sheffield, but pride at stake for runners up and possibly a sneaky playoff trophy, we can do this, we got the team , hoping for end of season flourish, come on boys we can do it ..

E.D.S.

Be interesting to see who starts... Keefe may give the same team the chance to put it right. Whilst Besko got pulled - he asked to be replaced - if you look at the goals he conceded; Sanford's goal was hell of a shot, Ully was left wide open unmarked, Mosey was unmarked as the defender switched off, Busch was wide open with all the time in the world because the D let Brandt win the puck that he should never have won. Besko made some superb saves last night. His defence was awful. I'd prefer to see Whistle start but coaches normally give the same team a chance to redeem themselves.... if he doesn't... I completely agree that confidence in Besko will be at an all time low. Shame :D