Giants Vs Devils - League - 14th Jan 22

august04 2.0

From listening to the mic’d up review. You could hear they were really pushing to find a reason to disallow.

It went from “slow it down where’s the contact” to “he’s in the paint” and then to “he’s touched the blocker”
Absolutely, they wanted that goal disallowed, no doubt about it. Pathetic, weak officiating from a pair of cheats.
Adam “I didn’t see it” Keefe! Taking lessons from Arsene Wenger.

From listening to the mic’d up review. You could hear they were really pushing to find a reason to disallow.

It went from “slow it down where’s the contact” to “he’s in the paint” and then to “he’s touched the blocker”
Exactly.

They went to the box looking for a reason to not allow the goal as opposed to actually reviewing it.

Complete farce.

I personally think we are going to finish 3rd in the league this season which is great result with such an overall during off season with players leaving and recruiting ,

There was NO CONTACT, NO MAN IN THE CREASE and that WAS a goal without shadow of a doubt. Even the commentary team admitted it was a goal in their opinion and it should have gone to OT. Shots on goal were 38 to 33.Great interview by Skalde after the game. He said that the Players decide the game and that's why we play the game. For those that couldn't watch tonight the disallowed goal was a 6 on 4 power play after Caruth was pulled. It was screened by Coughlin and scored with a slapshot by Register. Coughlin was OUTSIDE the crease and there was no legitimate contact. Keefe said in his interview that he didn't see if it was a goal or not as he was talking on the bench at the time.
I am proud of the effort the boys put in and should have gone to OT.