Giants v Steelers

ASHIPP

The sweetest feeling would be 4 points for the Devils this weekend by really nailing their two games.

Not a big fan of relying on help from other results, but sometimes everyone deserves a bit of luck .....and then make it count.

I felt unclean wishing the orange would score more goals. Washing my mouth out with soap at the moment.

Wannabe2

Hope I do, have been going since day one, memory going mind you. 30 yrs of roller coaster, but pure joy. I so love our club.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

voth26

I feel dirty, but for one night only I supported a team as an orange ugh. Tomorrow night Devils is payback in the house of foil take it from them in their own barn. we need the nastiest, meanest bunch of bastards with a massive chip on every single players shoulder and fire in their bellies that we have had this season tomorrow night. no pussying around no playing nicely. we hit, fore-check hard and batter them then we do it again and again. Now is the time Devils take your chances

ASHIPP

The Steelers are determined to secure second place in the league. Their coach and captain have already said that there is no way the Steelers are letting anyone else win the league in their place.

Lordo just needs to put those quotes on the wall in the Devils'locker room. Devils have been the most consistent performers at the top all season. Now is the time to prove why they deserve a reward for that.

There is no doubt Steelers will make it as hard as possible. If Devils can play like the beasts they were in Belfast and in the CC Final, it can happen. Treat this like any other must-win game.