Giants v Devils

Gazza272

HiDavidTv said:
I've seen the preparation and I can assure you that every step has been taken but let's be fair and accept this is the fastest game in the world with pucks changing sticks every couple of seconds, often numbers are hard to read and eh.....it helps a lot when shirts aren't printed backwards :!:

It's fast but you can give yourself enough time to stop and think about what your saying. Especially something as simple as Gerad Adams, or Scott Matzka.

If preperation is taken then I would assume they watch warm up thoroughly to get the feel of the size and facials of each player to make it easier to call when the numbers are out of view? Or to have a list of pictures (if available on websites) in order to help? Always helps to be thorough!.

I think the main point is we could all understand if it was one or two mistakes, but constant mistakes it just doesnt make sense when they have had so much practise.

HiDavidTv said:
I've seen the preparation and I can assure you that every step has been taken but let's be fair and accept this is the fastest game in the world with pucks changing sticks every couple of seconds, often numbers are hard to read and eh.....it helps a lot when shirts aren't printed backwards :!:
Brent seemed to manage it! ;)

are you definitely using the correct name/password?
If your registering for the first time perhaps you have left it too late before f/o?

Drop them a line they usually reply pretty quickly.

Chris

Administrator
ok they dont know what an icing is!!!!

how are they commentators again!!!????
The reason for that is because Rhino printed the Devils shirts back to front, it means the commentators don't have a clue what they're doing...

Or we'll have to wait for them to roll the next excuse out on here :p

ok they dont know what an icing is!!!!
The Devils iced the puck as we returned to FS, definite icing.
very good webcast for me, picture is top notch.
Poor error by us for their second goal unfortunately and will we win a F/O
tonight ??

i was referring to the commentators not knowing not the referees. they could not seem to work out what was going on

agree with you on the picture and the awful mistake for their second goal

devilsnewbie said:
i was referring to the commentators not knowing not the referees. they could not seem to work out what was going on

Oh sorry mate! your spot on. They couldn't work out why the whistle had blown :)Yeah need to up it a bit or else ...... I'm afraid :(

phil PLT said:
devilsnewbie said:
Absolutely awful especially the North American one. :DWD Classic quote "the referee is having a confrontation" :roll:
considering he forgot that they had changed ends at the end of the 1st period... are we really surprised lol :DWD

BeatBox said:
devilsnewbie said:

Oh sorry mate! your spot on. They couldn't work out why the whistle had blown :)Yeah need to up it a bit or else ...... I'm afraid :(
not a problem

Gazza272

devilsnewbie said:
phil PLT said:
devilsnewbie said:
Absolutely awful especially the North American one. :DWD Classic quote "the referee is having a confrontation" :roll:
considering he forgot that they had changed ends at the end of the 1st period... are we really surprised lol :DWD

But they do the most thorough of preperation!

They once were so thorough they coloured inside the lines!