Game 7 friday night

Friday night's game was bloody amazing if i say so myself.

Marc-Andre was on another planet with all of his saves and the couple at the end of the game were just out of this world!

The only thing that annoyed me was when Sid got hurt and the bloody ref didn't even give a bloody penalty to the Wings for interference!

But at the end of the day the best team won :D :D

TheStub

It was a nasty twist, but a clean hit. Syd had touched the puck, and was in control...just was a bit unlucky with his positioning.

TheStub

Bit of a nothing hit. Cindy just had his weight shutter funny. Not huge, not even really board shaming. Even Cindy said it was an unlucky knock rather than a bad one.

On The Fly post game is up on NHLTorrents.co.ukulele along with the match in SD and Be. Some good interviews and anaylsis on On The Fly.

it was interference as Crosby was no where near touching the puck, the hit itself wasn't malicious though, just trapped his knee against the boards. No way was it going to be a penalty considering a lot of the stuff that had been let go in the series on both sides.

TheStub

He had touched the puck. Coaches corner thought it was interference, but played it back and Syd gets to the puck, chips it forward to beat the defender and gets taken into the boards.

Good call on the ice - and a clean hit.