Game 7 friday night

Thread starter #1
Which ways it going then ??? I'm going with a pens win (brave decision I know) crosby and malkin to do the business. pens to edge it 5-3. Anyone else got any thoughts ??

CJDevil21 said:
Which ways it going then ??? I'm going with a pens win (brave decision I know) crosby and malkin to do the business. pens to edge it 5-3. Anyone else got any thoughts ??
im going a red wings win, the reason being, the pens havent won ther yet. i am a pens fan tho so obvo i want them to win it...it will be close tho...i reckon 2-1 either way.

TheStub

Heart says Pens, head says Wings.

Wings have been amazingly strong on home ice this series. Game 5 was a total white wash - the Pens started strong, but Wings took the momentum and just kept turning the screw.

If the Pens can play like they did in Game 6 though, I think they may have it. Speed and agression - keep the Wings to the outside and just don't let them shoot.

I'm away this weekend, so I am going to have to avoid the temptation to look at the scores until I get to see the game. Should be a cracker :D

I am Pens all the way, as i have always supported them since i started to follow hockey all those years ago!

I reckon it will be 5-3 to the Pens and Jordan,Geno,Sid to score plus 2 others but i am undecided of the other 2 as of yet.

But it will be a great game.

Go Pens!!!

Thread starter #8
As The Stub says, game 5 was a total whitewash. With this happening I can just see the pens going there on a mission to sort it out, I dont think they will ever play that badly again... I've said before I think it'll be 5-3 pens but the last will be an empty netter. Will be close, tense and a great game not to be missed by any hockey fan. All I hope is that whoever wins it can keep the trophy clean and polished ready to head back to the Honda Center next season GO DUCKS....ok I can dream :)

I feel sick! lol. I still can't see the Pens winning at the Joe but I really hope we can pull it out of the bag. Becoming a fan of the Pens in 1996 I never saw them win a Stanley Cup and so I'm going to be very drunk if they win

Totally Gutted!! But thats the beauty of Hockey, you can never be sure whats going to happen!
But all credit to the Pens! Well Done!!I'm sure Spatzy won't let me forget this for a VERY long time!

Ger-Devils

Where was the penalty call just before the Pens 2nd goal?

I wasn't going to watch it all as I had to be up early but ended up watching the full game!

felt absolutely sick watching the pens lift the trophy up last night. But credit where credits due, in our 1st round series we were poor but i didnt think the pens were that awesome either and i never expected them to go on and win it all so congrats to them. Bad thing is this will generate a whole lot more plastic pens fans, though i think about 90% of "pens" fans dont even know they won the stanley cup....or maybe not know what the stanley cup is :lol:

TheStub

What a game - one of the best in a while.

After the 5-0 game, I thought the Pens had no chance. But, they went out and played like they didn't care. Detroit had all the pressure, and it showed at times.

Great victory, and what a tense closing few seconds.

But, next year it is still off to the Rock ;)