G Sacked?????

Earnie

Re: G Sacked

Earnie said:
It has been a huge drama about nothing very much, with G shamefully being losing his job.

Correction

It has been a huge drama by Sheffield about nothing very much . The conclusion was undramatic ,
G loosing his job was shameful on the part of Steelers

Yes G was treated bad by Ragan but come on.. he hadn't won the play offs the year before or the league that season and reached the finals of the other two trophies. I'm not having a pop at him for not doing that for us but nothing can say how bad he's been treated by Sheffield.

jimmy snels

As I've never attempted to buddy up to players and coaches i feel little guilt for saying that i really don't care what happens to a coach at are rivals. If he brought them success and then gets sacked.... good! Get in another guy who may mess it up!

His hockey was boring and brought little of note other than the diving last year. Give me a war against belfast or braehead any day

Gospel

skippy said:
Gospel said:
Doesn't Thompson still have business interests in the Chavs? If so how can he possibly then step into this shower of shite to put in place what Tony Smith wants without there being a conflict of interest?!
From what I've seen posted on other forums he apparently has yes..

"Mr Paul Nigel Thompson Coventry Blaze Ltd Company Director - Active Date of Appointment February 2nd 2004 Nationality British Date of Birth April 05, 1968 Mr. Paul Nigel Thompson is the company director of Coventry Blaze Ltd"

Which makes this "amusing"

Thommo : “I have a good amount of shares but I’m not a director and I’ve not been involved in the day-to-day running for two years. A clash of interests? No. I am a professional”

So he has a say over what the Chavs can/will do & will be running Shuff from all areas but he says thats not a conflict of interest? Interesting. He clearly has no idea of the meaning of a conflict of interest.

This has the potential to backfire with spectacular consequences.