Fold up seats

BostonBart22

Finny said:
oldishDevil said:
BostonBart - why do you keep thinking that Electro is Ragan ? - Ragan's probably got more important things to do, like running a company. Judging by the tone of Electro's comments he could be Chillee, but he's said he's not.
Has he said he's not? I thought he just avoided the question?

From memory chillee was nothing to do with Ragan or Pope. I think he worked for a rival construction company who didn't get the contract. Or he's just someone who works for a construction company (making the tea probably) who thinks he knows everything and like to pretend he would have done a better job.
Except he keeps getting basic details wrong and all his predictions have so far proved to be false.
you could be spot on there finny, he/she seems the type to complain about the teabags he used as well , sounds like sour grapes as he/she not involved in our new home...think its time to ignore this loser , he may go away. :Banana

Thread starter #23
Thanks for the replys I didn't know the seats were there for double booked seats, it can't be easy for the Devils but they are doing a great job under the current circumstances