Flyers Vs Devils - League - 27th Nov 22 - 18:00 FO

Pleximan

I saw the bus parked up outside IAW after the game. I think it's a regular coach isn't it? I believe Angers brought a sleeper coach when they came to Cardiff I don't know how feasible it is for Cardiff to get a sleeper bus.
They don't need a sleeper bus, they sleep during the game, the fans definitely do zzzzzzz

Slartibartfast

This commentry by a young lady might as well be in Slovakian, thanks lovely but no thanks.
I can understand her but I do speak Scottish due to working in purchasing a few decades OK and having several Scottish suppliers. It took me a few years to get the language but Im almost fluent now.

ASHIPP

Technically still in the mix at the moment in top 5 with games in hand over some teams. Big gap appearing now between top 5 and bottom 5 standings.

Really wasn't expecting a win tonight but a shutout is a real bonus. And some roughing too! 3 out of 4 points weekend now doesn't seem so bad.

Hedd Wyn John

Technically still in the mix at the moment in top 5 with games in hand over some teams. Big gap appearing now between top 5 and bottom 5 standings.

Really wasn't expecting a win tonight but a shutout is a real bonus. And some roughing too! 3 out of 4 points weekend now doesn't seem so bad.
I like the optimism, though looking at where we are in the league and who've we got to play over the next few weeks we're gonna need to build a lengthy winning streak in order to pull ahead in the standings.

Kevlar68

A good solid performance with a win but beating the bottom tier sides only won't win us the league, we need the wins against the upper tier teams if we're gonna run them close.

Devil94

A good solid performance with a win but beating the bottom tier sides only won't win us the league, we need the wins against the upper tier teams if we're gonna run them close.
Not really. Last year we won the league series against Belfast 4-2. It was the losses to Fife, Dundee and the like which cost us.