Flames Vs Devils - League - 5th Dec 21

Swarley

He's a great goalie no doubt.

But he always wants to fight. He got anger problems.

I wouldn't swap him for anyone but his anger needs sorting
Give him a solid d line that doesn't no look pass or leave him out to dry and I can guarantee you he wouldn't be half as angry, when your team mates fail you over and over again its no wonder he has anger issues.

moggy#9

Previously I questioned the quality of some players. Now I wonder if Todd and Franny have some questions to answer about the recruitment process for the coach. I can imagine that our ownership group will be less than impressed by this weekend's performances.

Mazzoak

So fans should just be happy with mediocrity all season? Once again Mazzoak you’re just happy Andrew Lord isn’t here. Some of us think differently
They should accept it for what it is, this isn’t Fife, its a small blip in our history. Let’s face it the EIHL is Sheffield, Belfast, Cardiff & Nottingham and l don’t think this will change. We can’t be perfect all the time.

As for Lord, actually no l do wish he was here, this period needed his knowledge and experience. This is or was the worst possible time for a coach to leave and that has lost a lot of the respect l had for him, l criticised his coaching abilities, not his loyalty, now that has changed because he’s shown little loyalty to the owners and the fans he stated he loved by dropping the club right in it...........

Shit weekend the coaching staff have got to get a grip of this team and change tactics, also some players don’t deserve to wear a devils outfit not gonna name them but changes have to be made if we want to seriously want to challenge for the league title

Mazzoak

By the way l stated many times the Devils would be nothing without Lord and Lord would be nothing without the Devils. I’d hoped and still do hope I’m wrong and that Skalde will be a better coach than Lord ever could, l hope that latter statement comes true.

august04 2.0

They should accept it for what it is, this isn’t Fife, its a small blip in our history. Let’s face it the EIHL is Sheffield, Belfast, Cardiff & Nottingham and l don’t think this will change. We can’t be perfect all the time.

As for Lord, actually no l do wish he was here, this period needed his knowledge and experience. This is or was the worst possible time for a coach to leave and that has lost a lot of the respect l had for him, l criticised his coaching abilities, not his loyalty, now that has changed because he’s shown little loyalty to the owners and the fans he stated he loved by dropping the club right in it...........
Lord didn’t drop anyone in it, what an absurd comment. He was given an opportunity to develop his career which no-one in their right mind would have turned down. You don’t half spout some crap.

yet again all we can manage is a pp goal and being outshot heavily.if no changes are made i can only see this team finishing midtable and certainly not winning silverware sadly.i think we need to look at this team from top to bottom and that includes the coaching.we really struggle 5 on 5 and this is happening game in game out with nothing seeming to be done about it.we seem to be going from bad to worse.

august04 2.0

Previously I questioned the quality of some players. Now I wonder if Todd and Franny have some questions to answer about the recruitment process for the coach. I can imagine that our ownership group will be less than impressed by this weekend's performances.
Or perhaps whether the recruitment process of the players was led by a coach with no experience of the British game, despite his high level career? This doesn’t seem a typical Devils team, in terms of size or character.

So out of the past 5 league games that now makes it:

2 even strength goals
3 empty net goals
9 powerplay goals

From these past 5 games that's:

0 points for Brodie Dupont, only import forward not to pick up a goal or even a single point.
0 goals from a single British player.
0 goals from a single defenceman.

Out of those 14 goals scored:

7 goals from our 1st line forwards
4 goals from Brandon Mcnally
1 each from Sanford, Cox, Lammon

Mazzoak

Devils recruitment was based on Lords little black book of contacts and friend recommendations. Said that several times in the past.......