Flames Vs Devils - CC - 14th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

Slartibartfast

Great period. Riley Brandt is playing a huge part in this game. Crawfords scored the third goal but it was Brandts tenacity and physical play that led to it. For the fourth goal Brandt again pinned some flames against the boards to win the puck back and in the resulting play he redirected it in for the goal

Slartibartfast

A few stupid cross checking penalties cost us early in the game but after that we took control of the game. Not quite as clinical as yesterday but still some great passing and well worked goals. With 4 of the 6 goals coming from the third and fourth line it shows the depth of this team.

Diablo3

Love a 4 point weekend, even if it is the challenge cup :) Well done boys, 6 goals in Guildford's leisure centre is no mean feat

I'm super happy for Waller to have a game like that. Personally, watching the webcast last night I felt he was pretty anonymous [I appreciate that you see much more of the whole picture IN the arena]. So it's awesome that he had a 2 goal game and logged plenty of minutes. I'm also stoked for Duggy, that guy lives and breathes The Devils so for him to grab a goal, having potentially got a shot due to the slewfooting ban is really positive too.

Wannabe2

Ehil site says Sam. I Believe you Wannabe
Thank you for your faith buddy, but I must apologise for my boo boo, watched a replay this morning and it was indeed Duggans goal and not Crawford. Hope you accept my apology I will stand in the naughty corner for 1 hr, go on a eating fast for 20 mins, and refrain from alcohol till lunchtime, so very sorry.