Flames Vs Devils - CC - 14th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

kristian

Thank you for your faith buddy, but I must apologise for my boo boo, watched a replay this morning and it was indeed Duggans goal and not Crawford. Hope you accept my apology I will stand in the naughty corner for 1 hr, go on a eating fast for 20 mins, and refrain from alcohol till lunchtime, so very sorry.
I think you need to grovel a little more and wear this

Attachments

Devils86

Mad that the same Blaze side is 6-1 up against Flames after how vanilla they were against us. Flames don't look like the same level as last season but such a difference. That any side can beat any other is great for the league but makes for some head-scratching results!

kettdevil1

Mad that the same Blaze side is 6-1 up against Flames after how vanilla they were against us. Flames don't look like the same level as last season but such a difference. That any side can beat any other is great for the league but makes for some head-scratching results!
Blaze at home are a different proposition, they are so awkward to play against (as we found a few weeks back) whereas away they can't seem to settle on tactics that work. I think you are being kind on the Flames, they are awful so far this season so although 6-1 is maybe a bit extreme, a home win was always likely.

moggy#9

Blaze at home are a different proposition, they are so awkward to play against (as we found a few weeks back) whereas away they can't seem to settle on tactics that work. I think you are being kind on the Flames, they are awful so far this season so although 6-1 is maybe a bit extreme, a home win was always likely.
Flames were a very good side last season, but I always suspected that they benefitted from a hot start and that no one expected them to be as competitive as they were. This time out everyone is prepared.

This time I can't see any better than 5th or 6th for them.