Fixtures Calendar Download (formally Outlook Fixtures)

If you use the iCal one, import to iCal, make sure its set to sync in iTunes, the next time you plug your iPhone/iPod Touch in it will sync up, or if you use mobile me I believe it syncs over the air instantly. Thats on a mac anyway. I don't have a Windows machine with iTunes on in front of me, but if you look at the sync options (click the phone in iTunes) it should give a list of programs to sync from, then just tick the relevant box.

ginguskahn said:
If you use the iCal one, import to iCal, make sure its set to sync in iTunes, the next time you plug your iPhone/iPod Touch in it will sync up, or if you use mobile me I believe it syncs over the air instantly. Thats on a mac anyway. I don't have a Windows machine with iTunes on in front of me, but if you look at the sync options (click the phone in iTunes) it should give a list of programs to sync from, then just tick the relevant box.
(Can't edit the above post) I don't think you can do it direct from the iPhone, you need to sync with something.

Also Entourage is a Microsoft program so even though its on a Mac I would imagine the Outlook file should work, you just need to import it, the option is probably under "File" in the top left of your screen.

davew

Have these files been updated since the hull withdrawal and re-instatement as i still have the old list. If they have which is the best way to update my files in outlook 2007?

TheStub

They haven't been updated... yet.

I am going to do this today.

I'm not sure if you will need to re-import. For me, as I have added the iCal as a link, it automatically updates.

TheStub

Bit of a bump - I think I have got all the fixtures into the Calendars.

If you sync with the XML or iCal feeds, then you should be sorted with a refresh. If you imported the iCal file, you may need to repeat this.

If anyone has an issue, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

sorry could someone explain it in easy terms. I have an iphone. What do i need to do to get the fixtures onto my IPHONE.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

TheStub

andydevils said:
sorry could someone explain it in easy terms. I have an iphone. What do i need to do to get the fixtures onto my IPHONE.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Read the top post on page three.

Koop11

I recently upgraded to a touch screen phone, the HTC Desire S. I'm trying to get my head around it but as I do, would anyone know whether I can arrange for the full Devils fixtures to be uploaded to my calendar on my phone? If so, how?

TheStub

If you are using GCal then just open the HTML page on a computer you are already logged in on.

There will be a button to add it to your calendar. It will mounted as an extra Cal that you can then sync it with your phone.

davew

Is there any news on the updated ical for the 2012/13 season? The Stub indicated that he would be doing so in a post a day or two ago.
Thanks in advance.

TheStub

I'm out of the country (I'm visiting friends in Lincolnshire). I will update the existing cals with the new dates when I get home and get 5 minutes.

HTML version is the same for me - it displays and offers the 'add to Google calendar' button, but contains no fixtures... (I'm using Firefox if that makes a difference...?)