Faryna Leaves

We’re all gutted with tonight’s result but please don’t call out Steve like this. Devils fans have got a great relationship with owners especially Steve on this forum but if people keep calling them out every time we lose a game then that relationship will soon wear thin.
I haven’t called Steve out. If you’d care to look, I "liked’’ his original post. I agree with your comment about the relationship with the owners and would certainly not wish to jeopardise it. In his post Steve stated that they were keeping a lookout for a good replacement but expressed his belief that the current group can do it. I simply wondered whether recent inconsistent league performances, coupled with being knocked out of the cup tonight, had possibly affected this belief. Please note there is a question mark at the end of my post.

august04

The owners/management team have given Andrew Lord everything to build this team to compete in the CHL and domestically. They can’t be blamed for certain players not putting the effort in. These players get treated like kings, better than any other team in the league in my opinion. Perhaps they should start repaying that because during this past few weeks, some are taking the piss, quite frankly.

BostonBart22

The owners/management team have given Andrew Lord everything to build this team to compete in the CHL and domestically. They can’t be blamed for certain players not putting the effort in. These players get treated like kings, better than any other team in the league in my opinion. Perhaps they should start repaying that because during this past few weeks, some are taking the piss, quite frankly.
And pound to a penny the players are on a far lot more money than players at dundee, clan , mk ....and they play with passion and jobs..said it before our players are in a comfort zone, cushy plane rides not 9 hour bus rides and well looked after by the club,, may get blasted here but lord,,bowns ..and slow mo will be gone next season if things dont improve..others will be skating on thin ice...

Wannabe2

A real Cardiff Devil if there ever was one, hoped this man was going to be here for many years, but it wasn’t in the Stars unfortunately. Sad day when we lost this beauty.

OJLloyd

Good luck to him. He gave a lot for our team in a short time, and I hope he goes well. Will keep an eye out now for the Rush scores.

I appreciate it’s selfish, but I am a little pleased he hasn’t turned up at another EIHL team. It’s weird enough with Doucet, Moore and others lining up against us.