Fans Forum - Mon 31st May

nicky27

What time is this meeting? Hope it is the evening because it's Bank Holiday and people could be away for the weekend so an evening meeting will give people time to get back.

I think its a good time, not too early not too late,kids can go without being kept up late.

OOPs..sorry ,i forgot ,this is the Cardiff Devils board, they go out of their way to make thing awkward for the fans !!! ;)

Sheincar

Twinkle said:
I think its a good time, not too early not too late,kids can go without being kept up late.

OOPs..sorry ,i forgot ,this is the Cardiff Devils board, they go out of their way to make thing awkward for the fans !!! ;)
Well it is daytime on a Bank Holiday Monday in half term so it's more than possible that a lot of those kids will either be out for the day or away for the week.

As it seems you'll be there perhaps you can find out what's happened to the flex tickets promised for mid April.

Sheincar said:
As it seems you'll be there perhaps you can find out what's happened to the flex tickets promised for mid April.

Do you mean the Flex tickets we were promised as season ticket holders for the very late Belfast game? If so, you have to take your season ticket from last season to the devils office before the end of July and they will give you the Flex ticket for next season.

Sheincar said:
Twinkle said:

Well it is daytime on a Bank Holiday Monday in half term so it's more than possible that a lot of those kids will either be out for the day or away for the week.

Unfortunately i will be in Calgary.....i think Nitra may have answered your question. Or you could phone the Devils office.

Nitra said:
Sheincar said:

Do you mean the Flex tickets we were promised as season ticket holders for the very late Belfast game? If so, you have to take your season ticket from last season to the devils office before the end of July and they will give you the Flex ticket for next season.
When was that decided/announced ? An email would have been nice, oh I forgot nobody knows how to do that except simon and he's probably answering all the ones the others don't answer so hasn't had time (not a dig at simon)

NOISYGIRL said:
Nitra said:
When was that decided/announced ? An email would have been nice, oh I forgot nobody knows how to do that except simon and he's probably answering all the ones the others don't answer so hasn't had time (not a dig at simon)
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/newsheadline.aspx?cpid=731
Was posted about 24th March.

Sheincar

But that says they were available from mid April but from a phone call to the office at the end of April (I think) I was told they were not quite ready to be picked up but a message would be put on the main site. Has anyone picked theirs up when getting their new season ticket?

Sheincar said:
But that says they were available from mid April but from a phone call to the office at the end of April (I think) I was told they were not quite ready to be picked up but a message would be put on the main site. Has anyone picked theirs up when getting their new season ticket?
Yes, I called in to the office last Tuesday and paid for my season ticket and collected my flex ticket at the same time.