Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Re: Re: Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Ingramator said:
GiantsGee said:
The GCL app for the ps3 is brilliant! All signed up now. Can't beat a bit of hockey on a Sunday evening!
How did you get the app for ps3? Is it in the store?
I third this, I cant find it on there but I'm not very good at ps3 only got mine tuesday. Got the iPad app running though and it's brilliant.

Where is it located?

to get nhl gamecenter on ps3 you have to create an american ps3 account and you will fing the app on the ps3 store under media and applications sections download it for free,it is not avaiable on the uk ps3 store

darthvadersjockstrap said:
to get nhl gamecenter on ps3 you have to create an american ps3 account and you will fing the app on the ps3 store under media and applications sections download it for free,it is not avaiable on the uk ps3 store
Awesome thanks, just made my day :)

Ingramator said:
happy I helped you out :D

Ingramator said:
one more piece of useful information if you wish to purchase games from us psn store you cannot pay using a uk debit or credit card the best way to go about this is by purchasing a us psn network card for $20 from this site
http://www.hdmoviesource.com// uk ps3 network cards don't work in the us,usually takes 3 to 4 hours for your debit details to clear and they download your code to your email service

Re: Re: Re: Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Ingramator said:
one more piece of useful information if you wish to purchase games from us psn store you cannot pay using a uk debit or credit card the best way to go about this is by purchasing a us psn network card for $20 from this site
http://www.hdmoviesource.com/as uk ps3 network cards don't work in the us,usually takes 3 to 4 hours for your debit details to clear and they download your code to your email service
Ok thanks, but in order to get the gcl app we don't need to put card details do we?

Awesome mines done :) love it!!

Can we actually get 'NHL Game centre live' in the UK now?
Last time i tried i wasn't able to.
And if we can would you lot point me in it's direction? :D

Wannabe2 said:
Cancelled my ESPN contract today, no hockey so no point.
Looks like ESPN wont be showing any NHL so cancelled mine too.
Premier sports on sky channel 433 are showing up to 10 live games a week, its £7.99 a month so cheaper than ESPN.

Skippy

Burgy said:
has it been confirmed anywhere that ESPN are not showing anything all season
There's been nothing official as far as I know, they just keep saying that they are looking to do a deal.

Another station has bought the rights to broadcast so its looking very much like they won't I guess