Elite League Discipline from Devil V Blaze

Slartibartfast

What amazes me is that all the incidents stem from Coventry players approaching Cardiff bench and it results in Max getting 3 and Franny getting 5 for the incident that ensued but the Chavs get nothing.
Also we now know from Sky Sports that Max attacked Olson because he was butt ended to the face and the same happened to Blight the night before and broke his nose.
Unfortunately the camera misses it by a second or two. If anyone captured the butt end on their cameras or phones Im sure G and Paul would be interested in seeing it

ASHIPP

Yes we mustnt forget that this was spillover from the previous night. Think Franny said on the Sky Show that Max was subject to a baseball style slash to the back of the legs....and of course Chris received a broken nose. Tyson received his injury from a Coventry player during game at BBT.

Difference here is that Max apologised to Domish immediately after a freak injury earlier in the season. Dont see any apologies for any thing from Blaze players.

Where i get a little confused is

Olson apparently is entitled to defend himself from someone who approaches him aggressively and MAY be carrying a weapon for all he knows.

Franny (and Maxi for that matter) apparently are not entitled to defend themselves when approached aggresively by someone who IS carring a potential weapon i.e. a stick??? :?

Wannabe2

Well G and Thommo were warned by the league to get there teams in order, and tonight Cov had 4 players thrown out, whats the betting that Franny gets the blame and gets a further 5 games ban.

KaneDevils

It's all a load of 'ol twaddle! I swear they make stuff up as they go along.
The whole set up is desperately amateurish and probably always will be.

:DWD