Electro

Here we go again with the new member being a troll. I find it very sad that Voth26 has dug up this thread and started insulting a member. It wasnt that long ago at Christmas the MODS made a thread about Electro and their reasons for his temporary ban. Also they stated they didnt want people making personal insults and trying to police the forum. What you have done here is very Electro like and IMO i'd give you a temp ban for it.

The team has won the league and you are more interested in trolling other peoples post, you must have a lot of time on your hands is all I can say. I bet you are sat there behind you PC screen getting a kick out of all this.

Voth26 you have failed this forum.

How has a thread about an individual poster been aloud to go on this long? Sort it out mods!
Because people like Voth26 miss Electro that much that he needs to dig up old threads and accuse new members of being Electro for daring to have a different opinion than the cosy club. God forbid someone has a different opinion on a forum, whatever else next?

Yes can we please let this die. I don't want to have to lock this the way we had to with every other thread he touched. Ta
James I take my hat off to you my friend!

All this shit with accusations and people routing through the forum to dig up old posts causing trouble.
I'd be setting examples left right and centre to prevent all those trouble makers from making your already busy life with day to day duties even more hectic having to constantly act like a referee!

You sir need a medal!!!!

Devil_Abroad

I guess there's one thing we will miss - that is hearing from him now that Lord has won the big one! [emoji6]

So let's move on [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk