Electro

Rob Batch

I didn't agree with alot of things he said, but I enjoyed reading them. I struggle alot with my humour not translating into written words or being misinterpreted etc. So I've no idea if Electro was purposely winding people up or just having fun. RIP.

Devil_Abroad

Sorry if I played any part in it. Maybe we will see him again one day and I can learn not to bite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

matbur

Obviously a bit of a character but I think I'll miss his posts. I always wondered how could someone be so doom and gloom on a forum about a successful hockey team?! ha

Russky

I will be careful what I say otherwise I could be banned!!! He seemed, in my opinion, a wind up artist stoking the fires of the forum, but sometines that's what this forum needs from time to time.. I don't know the guy personally so don't want to vilify him but he is a marmite figure on here, ie you either love him or hate him, but then again, the same could be said of me.

Last edited:

Bazza

Wonder what negative comments would have been on the back of last night's superb win?!
My prediction is along the lines of:
"The soap dispenser in the gents was blocked and as such the result is irrelevant. If they had listened to me and installed 6,000 seats and a different type of soap dispenser then the win would have been acceptable but alas it means nothing. And the wind and rain outside - wouldn't happen if I was in charge I tell you...."
Or something like that.....

James

Administrator
What was he banned for?
Mainly for continual attacks on other posters either direct or indirect despite continual warnings and a temporary ban. Continually taking every thread off topic didn't help either and would probably fall under Rule 7 (Don't take the mick). Electro was more than capable of making valid points and observations but seemed intent on backing them up with snide remarks and put downs which was in no way conducive to the health of the forum. We don't want to ban anyone but when someone is clearly 'pissing in the water supply' we need to take steps unfortunately.