EIHL: a third tier league?

With half a dozen players assigned from the NHL the Devils would be a strong ECHL team and I believe would survive at AHL level. With our fantastic fan base would would be on a par with my other favoured team the Utica Comets.

Devil_Abroad

Read the time stamps on Electro's statements. He was being "sarcastic" yesterday and today he's on the wine. Personally I just think he's talking out of his arse and now using sarcasm and booze as a get out clause.
I've given up [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finny

The EIHL has improved a lot in recent years.
A couple of seasons ago the EIHL was around CHL standard. Last couple of season the top EIHL teams were mid-ECHL standard, but without the strength in depth that those ECHL teams have.

Now though with more EIHL teams starting to roll 4 lines we're starting to get to a higher ECHL standard. It's a shame the ECHL season starts so late compared to ours. It would be great to get an ECHL team over here touring the UK for their pre-season.

Harder to compare European teams. But Nottingham did well in their Euros comp and we've had EIHL victories in the Champions League too.