Dirty Dirty Sheffield Steelers

steve said:
the whole league should be a little 'obsessed' with you guy's at the moment.

the way the steelers operate reflects badly on the whole league. i was really positive about sheffield at the start of the year - a new coach who looked class, and a new management regime. unfortunately the organisation continues to make a mockery of the league, continues to complain about everything and shows very little class in terms of its media output.

the sooner you guy's get new ownership/management and start playing hockey the better for everyone.
What have we complained about?

Plus evidence etc etc

Gaz G

Holl_5 said:
Looks like Schwarz just skated into the back of Campbell to me...
Thought you'd given up and we wouldn't see you untill the new year?

Seems a sensible thing to do if you're going to post stupidity.

E.D.S.

I'm pretty certain Hol_5 was being sarcastic. As for Joesqueeler it's good to see his contributions are consistent with his posting on steeltalk...as usual no value added. I think it's commendable that most Steelers are distancing themselves from Campbell but nevertheless there are still a couple of questions to be answered...how are the elite league going to handle this and also what does Simon think of this in relation to the Voth collision with Clark?
Simon's got to be unhappy with Campbell for making him look a right tool!!

Finny said:
Well I thought it was funny anyway Holl! :lol:
Glad to see it wasn't wasted! :D

Hopefully a 10 game ban. Then Uncle Bob will have to put his hand in his pocket for a bit of extra festive cash. When Squires and Phillips are back he'll get no ice time again anyway!

Gaz G said:

Nah, I'm having too much fun. :cool:

Wannabe2

Holl_5 said:
Finny said:
Well I thought it was funny anyway Holl! :lol:
Glad to see it wasn't wasted! :D

Hopefully a 10 game ban. Then Uncle Bob will have to put his hand in his pocket for a bit of extra festive cash. When Squires and Phillips are back he'll get no ice time again anyway!

Gaz G said:

Nah, I'm having too much fun. :cool:
Bob spending money wouldnt alter a thing if Campbell was out for 10 games, you would still have to play 1 import down.

Finny

Thread starter #51
I get the feeling Campbell wants out of Sheffield anyway. If he gets a long ban I can see the Steelers releasing him.
I just hope the EIHL remember their rule that you can't sign a new player to replace a suspended one until that players suspension is over. At least I think that happened in the past?

Finny

Thread starter #53
I do have a vague memory of Nottingham doing the dirty like that. I thought they brought in a rule to combat it - but perhaps I am confusing that with the current rule where a suspended player counts towards your match day limit.

TheStub

Nottingham have recently had to play an import down during Penners long sit. They have had to sit someone else to give their new guy a start.