Dirty Dirty Sheffield Steelers

Finny

Thread starter #1
From tonights game in Whitley Bay:

Campbell, 2:44 - Match Penalty , 25 min

I wonder what the morally righteous Ben Simon will have to say about this. Apparently he jumped a guy and kept laying punches into him whilst he lay on the ice.
Sound familiar?

A

Anonymous

Scott said:
If Voth got 3 games for 'that' hit, jumping a guy has got to be about a 10 game ban now right? :lol:
After an appeal it would then be reduced to one period.

No doubt Ben Simon will jump to Campbell's defence and will say that the 'Vipers player dived to the floor and that Derek was just helping him get back up and then the Vipers player started to butt Derek's fist a few times'. And that Mr French is when it all started, honestly.

Wannabe2

Taken of Steelers forum
Was told Munn had to sit out minimum of 10 days with the concussion he picked up last week in Cardiff, but that he is making good progress and should be fine to ice against the Panthers next week.

Friend I have at game said Campbell match penalty was richly deserved, Vipers player on floor and Campbell throwing punches even though Vipers player didn't want to fight, continuing even when Carson tried to pull him away. He is a liability and needs replacing in my view, although will reserve my view on this incident until I

A

Anonymous

My least favourite player in the whole league is Derek Campbell. Wasn't it he who checked Vother from behind last season (whilst a chav) then proceeded to rain punches into his head whilst down on the ice? I think another player joined in. Can anyone remember if a subsequent ban followed?

Will be interesting to see if any ban follows, he's useless anyway so no loss but just want that shower to be penalised with their holier than thou attitude

drainage

Best thing about Campbell is he has never and I trust never will ice in the Devils strip ..... hey hope there is a camera angle that shows ********* and results in the league banning him.

Oh get me being all reasonable ......

Edited, there's a swear filter for a reason, please don't try and avoid it by adding your own *'s

drainage said:
hey hope there is a camera angle that shows ********* and results in the league banning him.
They don't need a video, according to Squeeler fans, as long as the Vipers bloke went to hospital, even 'just to check' he's classed as injured apparantly. The Vipers bloke is free to ice and score 2 winning player of the week tonight! :lol:

what a surpise the bans for devils fans are starting to appear on the steelers fourm!

post getting checked and eddied, before being allowed on, and now ive been banned for reporting someone who i felt went off topic and was insulating me!

it really silly play by though so called big team!

TheStub

They take the opposite view to forum moderation to us. Anything that doesn't toe the club line, or disagrees with what the prevailing view is thrown out. It isn't free and fair debate, it is a self congratulatory sessions.

We, on the other hand, would rather the fans say what they want to say - providing it doesn't offend or insult others ;)

A

Anonymous

devils2001uk said:
what a surpise the bans for devils fans are starting to appear on the steelers fourm!

post getting checked and eddied, before being allowed on, and now ive been banned for reporting someone who i felt went off topic and was insulating me!

it really silly play by though so called big team!
I did see the 65 year old bloke accuse you of trolling? Perhaps he needs to read up on his pocket dictionary. We are all better off staying off there tbh. Were just end up getting wound up and annoyed. Let them talk poop amongst themselves. Stick with the highly biased yet level headed comments (most of the time) on the Inferno ;)

the only thing that worries me now is that we got a double head with them in the new year!

You have been banned from this board until Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Stop wasting my time reporting every post you dont like. 7 day banu

A ban has been issued on your username.

hahaha you got love them

A

Anonymous

Seems like their obsessed with bans. And now they will have Derek Campbells to look forward to, who will of course be innocent and harshly treated most likely. What a bunch of morons !

A

Anonymous

devils2001uk said:
Steelers managment be on on the phone to ehil hole as we speak
Yeah, the Elite Hockey Ice League ;)

It will be interesting to see how lengthy Campbell's ban will be ....

i think it be 3 games to act like there be fair, cause they know its a play that the steelers can affored to lose, and they will think it will have some out the fact that voth got banned!

Just out of Curiosity

Would it be possible for the Elite league to "publish" it's guidelines on its "Repeat Offenders" punishment tariffs. as they obviously have one as the steelers keep mentioning it.

It seems very odd that Derek Campbell hasn't managed to get bans purely on reputation :O