Devils Vs Stars - CC 1/4 Final - 15 Dec 21

kettdevil1

Duggan-Dixon-McNally

That's going to be a horrible line to play against.

Waller is a conundrum, he looks superb in patches but we don't seem to be able to get two others on the line to work with him. I know others disagree but I don't like him on the Cox-Sanford line as it is too lightweight and he doesn't seem to click with McNally so.... I am a bit lost as to what to do with him, although on the 4th with Benny + one seems a waste

The_Stick_

I do feel the only line which Waller would fit would be that third line, in place of Duggan. But as Rocketbob said, that line looks like it will work extremely well. Looking forward to the game!

kettdevil1

I do feel the only line which Waller would fit would be that third line, in place of Duggan. But as Rocketbob said, that line looks like it will work extremely well. Looking forward to the game!
Yep, that's the sort of line he needs but of course that displaces Duggs. This is another frustration of the limited roster sizes, it doesn't give teams much to juggle with.... especially if recruitment isn't quite what is needed

The_Stick_

I think we had originally brought Waller in to play on the 4th line, but his performances have well exceeded what I think anyone expected from him. I knew he was an exciting prospect, but prior to his injury he was a key player for us, in my opinion of course

Kevin roog

We win 3.2 tonight,we lose 4.0 against panthers Saturday ,skalde reads riot act “players not trying blahblah “ and then we smash Glasgow Sunday ,rinse repeat