Devils Vs Panthers - League - 5th Feb 23 - 18:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils invite the Panthers to the bay for the annual Pride Game this Sunday night. Panthers are currently not having the best time of it, even with the return of their saviour Coach Corey. They are depleated in numbers too after a couple of departures

lloyd_jeff

I predict a 4-0 win, Kozun in and on fire. Fournier will win rink rat of the yr, beating all the verbal challenges & fight instigator medals, will get knocked on his ass, it’ll be fun to watch the build up.

Wannabe2

Despite the loss last night, I expect a comfortable win tonight - by 3 goals at least.
Wish I was as optimistic as you, but after watching that dire sub performance last night nothing will surprise me, I don’t think I have ever seen a Devils team that has taken its fans on a bigger roller coaster ride, than this one, one minute your up, next your down, then back up again, then back down again. It’s getting so bloody dizzy it’s painful. How a team can play so good, then be so dire to watch is untrue.

ASHIPP

Panthers took Steelers all the way last night. Don't predict a 'comfortable' anything at all but hoping the Devils get the result they need.

E.D.S.

Be interesting to see how the team respond tonight. Could be start of a mini slide that ends the title hopes (not that I really had any) or it could be yet another kick up the backside (the 33rd one of the season)?
Please pop Reid on the 5th line and promote someone with some effort.