Devils Vs Panthers - League - 5th Feb 23 - 18:00 FO

kingmo19.1

Be interesting to see how the team respond tonight. Could be start of a mini slide that ends the title hopes (not that I really had any) or it could be yet another kick up the backside (the 33rd one of the season)?
Please pop Reid on the 5th line and promote someone with some effort.
5th line is firing tonight :)

E.D.S.

Sure is. A tap in and two goes at a breakaway.
Although he is working harder. He’s lost his place on his usual line which speaks volumes.

Leagues over absolute shocking… defense again this season. Injury's in defence gets two forwards in wheres the logic same as last season defence was rubbish oh well suppose the play off is still in sight all we can seem to win

jenks33

Disastrous weekend and it could have been worse (lucky to get a point). We go into a break now and although the league table doesn’t look too bad, this weekend must have done a lot of damage to us mentally. A thumping last night and another loss tonight whilst giving up two shorthanded goals. On a weekend where our rivals impressed (even Guildford played well in Belfast) we’ve shown a soft side. Hugely disappointing.

Let’s be honest if you concede two shorthanded goals in one game you absolutely deserve to lose.

That old chestnut, how many excuses when the actions are miles apart.
No need to make excuses on how dreadfull we play another season with no leagie title. Next season needs a massive change in players batch louis richardson getting on now. Its the defence again same as last season. Jardine out lets get another 2 forward in and then Release one forward no logic at all

Steveo86

The other thing that is really bugging me is TK and social media telling you about season tickets for next year. Forget next year get this year sorted because I for one not be renewing my season tickets if this total bore fest continues. I have better things to spend my money on than waisting it on that shit !

The other thing that is really bugging me is TK and social media telling you about season tickets for next year. Forget next year get this year sorted because I for one not be renewing my season tickets if this total bore fest continues. I have better things to spend my money on than waisting it on that shit !
I feel the same way.

Pembo

Sanford was being targeted a bit all game. We didn’t seem to react much to protect him. On another night we could have had a comfortable win with shots hitting the pipes fairly regularly. Two short handers in a game? How often does that happen? We need Jardine back urgently or to keep Kelly of Bradley in Cardiff, running 5 D continually must be taking a physical toll.

jenks33

Sanford was being targeted a bit all game. We didn’t seem to react much to protect him. On another night we could have had a comfortable win with shots hitting the pipes fairly regularly. Two short handers in a game? How often does that happen? We need Jardine back urgently or to keep Kelly of Bradley in Cardiff, running 5 D continually must be taking a physical toll.
Two short handed goals is just dreadful. It’s February and we’re in the mix for a league title! We have to be more switched on than that, It’s really, really soft

ASHIPP

Panthers took Steelers all the way last night. Don't predict a 'comfortable' anything at all but hoping the Devils get the result they need.
Like I said, nothing comfortable about tonight. 1 point weekend....the Giants are just warming up and out team is having a mini slump.

lloyd_jeff

No need to make excuses on how dreadfull we play another season with no leagie title. Next season needs a massive change in players batch louis richardson getting on now. Its the defence again same as last season. Jardine out lets get another 2 forward in and then Release one forward no logic at all
The club and owners have written how they’re supportive of physical entertaining hockey way back to Lords time, season after season, bland sterile boring players get signed, worse than that physical players get neutered. When the actions don’t match the words, that is bad.

CaldicotDevil

Let’s be honest, I think everyone’s written off this season. This teams no where near championship calibre. Get Jards & Coughler back and maybe have a crack at the playoffs.

Mass clear out is needed in the summer, new faces and hopefully a new coach.

Hedd Wyn John

Let’s be honest, I think everyone’s written off this season. This teams no where near championship calibre. Get Jards & Coughler back and maybe have a crack at the playoffs.

Mass clear out is needed in the summer, new faces and hopefully a new coach.
On paper we're still in it - but just the 1 point this weekend will come back to haunt us with the run in we have. Playing like this it's gonna be tough against Belfast and the like.