Devils Vs Panthers - League - 12th & 13th Feb 22

Wannabe2

Hope Dops keep out of it, being sent off was a joke, the game wasn’t in motion, both teams were changing their lines, McNally and Punchbag Pete were having a conversation and Pete wanted to go , he then did go, face down to the ice. McNally should have had a few more minutes for instigation, but sending off come on. The idealists will now reply with the reason for being kicked out, and for a 20 game ban, these decisions are doing this sport no favours whatsoever. But 2 good points and the same tomorrow please.

BostonBart22

didnt see the game but cant comment on incident, as far as i know officials dont give match penalties anymore that would be instant 1 game ban, but sure game penalties are reviewed these days.
If he gets a game ban it could be more as a repeat offender maybe increased to 2 but imo shouldnt get a ban for leaving the bench.

100% ! Carr covered the puck. Then tousigant started cross checking Reid whilst the devils were changing. And they clashed as mcnally was coming on and tousigant was going off

Rempel16

100% ! Carr covered the puck. Then tousigant started cross checking Reid whilst the devils were changing. And they clashed as mcnally was coming on and tousigant was going off
If it’s between the whistles then McNally had no right to get involved. Used to be a Match penalty for fighting during line change if I remember correctly.

If it’s between the whistles then McNally had no right to get involved. Used to be a Match penalty for fighting during line change if I remember correctly.
It was between whistles, but tousigant knew what he was doing and he threw his gloves off first. It’s still a daft rule tho that only one player gets thrown out for fighting

Mazzoak

I guess the Panthers stayed in lockdown, management worried about Brexit and the financial impact, so they sent the fans to play..........
All joking aside and taking nothing away from our improvements, anyone who can’t see these issues affecting all the teams this season either has their head firmly up their butts or spend more time on their couch than at games.
Tonight should be a tougher affair, I’ll go with whatever score line #PaulShasha #nostrodamus #predictionking comes up with........