Devils Vs Panthers - 22nd September - 6:45pm F/O - Chatter

Skippy

Thread starter #1

You can check out our preview of this game here

To hear us chatting about this game you can check out our webcast Into the Furnace here http://youtu.be/EU0RmKXB1Tc

We will be running the “ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased” Match Night Live service for this game, expect name calling, slurs and one eyed bias in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

We’ll be updating you live from the Inferno “News desk” at the rink thanks to the great guys at Analysis Technologies. If you’d like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Also if you can't make it down and you don't want to miss any of the action and reading the game isn’t enough you can get the game with commentary from Brent Pope on Devils live TV here http://www.cardiffdevils.com/ for a jolly reasonable £8.

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - 22nd September - 6:45pm F/O - Chatt

Hello
We're planning on driving down for this on Sunday from Chesterfield. When we did it last year, the M50 was closed so we had to go back over the bridge.
Anyone know if the motorway is open both ways this week?
Thanks

Chris

Administrator

Just a couple of weeks back there were still significant roadworks on the M50, speed restrictions for several miles and one lane closed.

Not sure if all that's cleared up or not yet!

number4 said:
Hello
We're planning on driving down for this on Sunday from Chesterfield. When we did it last year, the M50 was closed so we had to go back over the bridge.
Anyone know if the motorway is open both ways this week?
Thanks
I think taking the M4/M5 route over the bridge is actually quicker (just a bit longer) than the M50 - Even more so now with all the road works!
Have a good journey down.

kettdevil1

Chris said:
Just a couple of weeks back there were still significant roadworks on the M50, speed restrictions for several miles and one lane closed.

Not sure if all that's cleared up or not yet!
It hadn't when I came down for the Belfast game..... Didn't add too long but still slightly annoying....

Don't mind the road works as such, it's just that I want to be prepared for a closure. Plan is now to head for the M50, and if we start to pick up signs suggesting a closure carry on down to the bridge.

I drive a fair bit for work, and have quite often come across situations where a road is shut with no signs, or vice versa.

Anyway. Thanks to you all for the help, hope we see a good game tonight.

Yesterday, there was a short section with 40 MPH on M 50, putting a couple of minutes on the trip.

Great in patches. Dodgy in patches.

Powerplay... Enough said.

I enjoyed the game for the most part as we showed our physicality at times. Good to hear Lacosta is on course to come back for next weekend. I feel that he would of saved a few of the goals from tonight, especially that last one that looked to be going in slow motion!!

We likely won't have a worse weekend than this one so onwards and upwards!!

Blight and Faulks really not firing yet!!

Turnover turnover turnover! The guys are looking clueless at the moment on how to score and keep puck out of the net. Let's pray for the return of lacosta this week desperately need some positive news!

anyone know how to complain bout web cast as i was charged twice and 3rd was off air most of the time!

If there were another set of goals behind the main ones we'd be a formidable team. Every power play, dump it, play behind the net, lose it. Repeat. I think I counted something like 2 shots on target during the 5 min power play. That's inexcusable.

Hopefully LaCosta getting back fit will change things but this could be a long long old season if it doesn't.

Max

Thought that this weekend was a poor weekend for the devils. Loosing last night so badly and a loss tonight in front of the home fans. Be good to have Dan back next weekend fingers crossed.

Offensively poor tonight turning over the puck too many times and glad too see that G has resorted to having our centre behind the Net AGAIN like the good old days. Never worked for us and so many teams know how to deal with us now within our rink cos of it.

New signing looks ok but that line struggled tonight with the Zero effort from Phil hill. seems to be a common thing at the moment in my eyes.

Hope saturday will be better. Any news on Conboy been released? heard round the rink that he has got a 6 game Ban...????? :DWD

daz

panthers look a good team again this year their power play , penalty killing are both good quite a contrast to the devils ! panthers can even put together more than 3 passes and score goals !!

I personally think Phil hill had a stinker today. I just don't think he's been that good this year

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Ingramator said:
I personally think Phil hill had a stinker today. I just don't think he's been that good this year

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
agreed